Make mouse pointers BIGGER

This is NOT a loot-whining thread, but it brings smile to a face to see that a second locked thread in the Beta Feedback is "dont post no more loot thread". Hopefully it means that the outcry is reaching the ears it meant to reach. While that is being sorted out...

Let's work on the mouse pointer issue. Why is it so hard to see the mouse pointer on the screen?

Can we make the mouse pointer change color from camo to something that the eye can catch amid exploding fire/poison/ice hell that usually goes on the screen?

Can we make a mouse pointer BIGGER? Is it possible to have an option for vertical/horizontal crosslines with color of our choice for the mouse pointer to make it EASIER TO FIND on the screen?

PS. I mean, this is all somehow connected to the root loot issue. If loot was assigned or the timer extended, who cares if it take a second or two to find the damn mouse pointer? Really? But if you play for many hours and see the exalted drop, and then try to click on it (seeing precious milliseconds evaporating away) only to miss... this sucks big time.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm with you on that, I hate it when I lose sense of where my mouse pointer is lol
Standard: Khaer_Thrall lvl 89 Duelist/Split Arrow
Standard: Lecarra_Desriale lvl 87 RF-PC Sporker 87IIQ 338IIR 6.5k ES 3k dps
Haha yeah every dude wants a BIGGER mouse pointer...... sorry couldn resist..... 8)
Bring me my bow of burning gold
Bring me my arrows of desire.....

If i am a troll who is no troll who then is the troll? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/53626 }:)

'I rise from the ashes of my own defeat, only to be smitten down again...'
- Some poor soul.
i totally agree with u!

mouse pointer is really bad, it's little , wrong color.

i wish a i had a big low res 8 bit white mouse pointer, i'd actually see it amid battle and 500 items exploded on my screen.
bump, hoping to hear a GGG response

I bumped the last one of these I saw, I'll bump this one, can we PLEASE get a HIGH-CONTRACT LARGE mouse pointer option>>???

Like this:
IGN: Kulde
"
Yxalitis wrote:
I bumped the last one of these I saw, I'll bump this one, can we PLEASE get a HIGH-CONTRACT LARGE mouse pointer option>>???

Like this:

That might be a little TOO big, but it's headed in the right direction. ;)
I play the game on Full Windowed mode this way i can go to my mouse options in windows and add trails and find pointer by holding CTRL.

Think there is a way in there as well to increase the size but not checked that as the trails/CTRL is enough for me.

bigger? no. better visibility? yes :)

i would like to have some red circles at the ground around enemys as well so i can seperate mobs and pets.
This is at the heart of my issue with the game. Whether it is loot, running around, or aiming at targets, my mouse pointer is simply too disguised, especially at 2560x1440 resolution. I have an awesome monitor and computer; however, I feel I must play at 1/3 the resoltuion just so I can see the damn pointer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info