ExileCon

i love the idea of this.... amazing really... i'll already be traveling so much this year that i don't think i'll be able to attend, although i would really really love to. hopefully they make it an annual event
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
New Zealand is the closest thing I'd get to, if I were to dig a hole straight trough the Earth from where I live. Travel time is 35 hours (by plane) and costs about 1.200 euro. So yea, I'd really love to go, but I don't think it will be possible for me XD
i will swim over asap
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Sorry, mate, but I'm gonna have to call BS on that one - there is no place in the world that is more than 26 hours or so away from New Zealand by plane. And that's with changeovers.
Too bad I missed the 2010 ExileCon while I was in New Zealand at that time :D

Live streams of the event would be appreciated. If paid live stream, some event MTX would be nice ;)
Such is the vastness of his genius, that he can outwit even himself.
So the gaming area will have access to the battle royale.....right? i mean obviously it would.....of course, not having it would be silly....
Some people only breathe because it is illegal to shoot them
i hope to see manny sexy witches xD
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Please make some in-game trading system for currency from vendors or crafting bench etc. for example,a constant buy out for orbs (a vendor could sell exalted orb for an amount of chaos orb or another orb.and more things to offer) because of searching in Poe.trade and Poe shop is so annoying and anybody can have their price (that's the big problem) and most of them are busy and wont answer the whisper.
IF POSSIBLE.
GGG ty for your hard works GGG
IV
Last edited by Alipoe on Jan 16, 2019, 3:49:57 PM
Certainly can't make the con, but I would pay for a live stream and some in-game swag, akin to Blizzard's BlizzCon event. If there is a pay to view streaming option with exclusive in game MTX, I'll make sure I'm in!
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
That's a hard pass for me, I wouldn't mind spending a couple of hundred euros on travelling costs but it's literally on the other side of the world. I hope you do host it though and maybe livestream some of it? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info