3.3 Doomfletcher Pathfinder Low Budget Build+Explanations [U-Atz][Shaper][U-Lab][T16] viable

Thanks guys xD i sold them damn gloves they were terrible.

Have more questions because balancing res is key so would rather to buy items im gonna use for long. Dont wanna buy sth and than change 1 ring and all my res will be wrong again

Whats the best option?

1. Buy Kaom's Heart, upgrade to Doomfletch 6L x2 and probably my budget is gone so for rest buy some cheap jewellery to balance res

2. Leave 5L armor im having now, leave 5L Doomfletch. Buy flasks (Dying Sun, Tatse of Hate) and for rest buy better quality of jewellery, boots, gloves

Cheers
I have a bunch of Cold/Lightning/Fire damage to attacks/bow attacks in my tree, should I try to get physical damage jewels to scale my damage better or thats fine? And what you guys think my next upgrade should be? PS: Im currently Deadeye using a Queen of The Forest, because thats what I had. And Im also using Blood Rage and no Vaal Pact.
Last edited by SoftMist123 on Apr 16, 2018, 2:01:57 AM
"
SoftMist123 wrote:
I have a bunch of Cold/Lightning/Fire damage to attacks/bow attacks in my tree, should I try to get physical damage jewels to scale my damage better or thats fine? And what you guys think my next upgrade should be? PS: Im currently Deadeye using a Queen of The Forest, because thats what I had. And Im also using Blood Rage and no Vaal Pact.

change 2 of your jewels with http://poe.trade/search/iyatamatanateb any of those thats giving you +22 fire and +22 cold resistances making your resistances balanced to 145 all -> +10% fire +10% cold + 10% lightning damage and dmg reduction to all elements 10%

the higher your budget, the better the rolls can be (phys dmg to attacks + life with the 2 resistances is ~1-2 ex so a little more budgetty :) ) but with phys dmg% and res + life it is affordable
Can I use this as a league starter and convert it into an MFer with a windripper, once I get the currency, without too much difficulty?
does windripper helps out in this build in anyways?
Last edited by Yokox3 on Apr 24, 2018, 5:12:25 AM
Say I wanted to stop balancing Wise Oak..

And I had Taste of Hate + Dying sun already.

Could I just pick up some other flask and get nearly the same damage output?

What's that one flask that converts to chaos?
Last edited by BlueTank on Apr 25, 2018, 8:13:23 AM
i dont know if this was covered or not. When i had phys proj attk dmg sup it significantly drops my tool tip dps over running something like added cold dmg. does PPAD not calculate in the tooltip or something? i feel like im missing something
"
Meatsauce wrote:
i dont know if this was covered or not. When i had phys proj attk dmg sup it significantly drops my tool tip dps over running something like added cold dmg. does PPAD not calculate in the tooltip or something? i feel like im missing something

Never ever use the ingame tooltip.
It's 90% of the time wrong.....and doesnt work at all for doomfletcher added ele i think. (and 100% sure if it works at all then its horrible wrong.)
nvm ;)
Last edited by RaccoonTheDestroyer on May 11, 2018, 11:20:41 PM
Hello and thanks for the build, I really appreciate your effort.

Although I have one question about the passives.
Why do we leave phase acrobatics unallocated?
Isn't it that failsafe 1/3 of the times where we somewhat face a spell damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info