Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

Better way is to focus on finding OG and then start normal gameplay. Mixing those two is kinda... Meh.
The precious. I gots it.

(level 7.46)
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on Dec 29, 2019, 2:38:45 PM
Congrats!

Now You are One of Us.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
The precious. I gots it.

(level 7.46)

Congrats! I'm into level 8 on 3 exile rotation and nothing. I'm tiring of pounding sand.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Run only for Hillock. Ignore rest of mobs but if something gets in way kill it. And with that 3 runners might be not efficient as You think because of TS reset.
With speed boots a Hillock run is about 40 seconds so run A ends and runs B & C take about 80 seconds. I think the reset is 90 seconds. I think 4 runners is most efficient unless you slow your runs a bit or waste time standing after a useless Hillock kill.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
With speed boots a Hillock run is about 40 seconds so run A ends and runs B & C take about 80 seconds. I think the reset is 90 seconds. I think 4 runners is most efficient unless you slow your runs a bit or waste time standing after a useless Hillock kill.

Thats my point.
First farm attempt since Bestiary. This time more luck.

Rota with 4 Scions.
Total time played around 6 hours, average 1.5 hrs per character.
All lvl 7 (5-10%) without any uniques found.

All had crap DPS but the character which i spawned him had 11 life on kill (+8 life/second) which helped a bunch when clearing his adds in addition to the permanent Onslaught.

Fight was about 3.5 minutes and DMG wise his leap slam did 25% of my HP and a crit leap slam about half.

Spoiler

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 31, 2019, 8:40:54 AM
Congrat! I'm still stuck with 3 exiles at level 8.05 so bad rng for me this league.

Remember that you can keep UH from leap slamming if you stay in melee range all the time and he'll only leap once at 10% health. Otherwise only time to back off and get him to leap is when you need Awakened to kill to refill flasks.

My early 2018 melee attempt to kill UH. I died 27 times do to my ignorance on how best to fight UH. Attack of the killer clones for sure.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Dec 31, 2019, 9:51:55 AM
"
de99ial wrote:
Congrats!

Now You are One of Us.
Feels good!
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info