[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

change any? Any wrong?
unstoppable just makes me go faster, which i already have a problem with, i sometimes slow my roll down so the mobs all die in one sweep, not trading out damage mitigation for speed i don't need. Same with the quicksilver, no point, i used it while leveling, but 60%+ delirius t15 maps are so fucking tanky i'd just zoom on by without having killed anything, zooming isn't needed, surviving is. leeching feels fine too, if i survive a hit i'm back to full life, the only issue i'm having is not surviving the first hit, i barely ever use my life flask as is, in fact i was thinking of trading it out for a lions roar to use on bosses. berzerk to dump rage might help though, have to sacrifice something like faster attacks on the totem and leap slam then. -- i also painstakingly went through and added a thread of hope to pob into my build, tried both areas, the second area had small benefits of allowing one free passive node, the first area was just a net loss on everything. Hate to sound like i'm bitching, great build, great guide, been years of people playing ngaha slayers/raiders/cheiftans and great you take the time to reply to people. seeing as i don't want to throw any exalts at it i think i'll be okay with lvl 94 and throwing my dead body at crazy ass 60%+ delirius t15s, i suppose if we want to actually tank up, jugger doesn't do it anymore, you have to herald stack.
Last edited by Irra_set on Apr 3, 2020, 3:34:16 PM
Hey Kira,

First of all I’d like to thank you so much for the guide. It’s also very kind of you to give some much feedback to everyone.

If you have the time could you help me with a couple of things?

What upgrades would you suggest next for me?

Do I keep an unset until I get an elder amulet or is there somewhere else I would put anger?

Also am I doing anything glaringly wrong?

I appreciate all your time and effort and thanks again for the wonderful guide :)
Greetings, Kira. Can you give me some tips for char improvement? What should I replace? How to improve survivability/damage? Thank a lot for nice build, btw :3
"
new4all wrote:
Spoiler

change any? Any wrong?

Drop Atziri's Promise. Only Chieftain can use that flask.

You will want Warlord influenced gloves with Culling Strike.

Belt is missing life so you want to replace that too.

Boots need higher life roll.

Instead of Blood of Karui, use Taste of Hate instead.

"
Irra_set wrote:
unstoppable just makes me go faster, which i already have a problem with, i sometimes slow my roll down so the mobs all die in one sweep, not trading out damage mitigation for speed i don't need. Same with the quicksilver, no point, i used it while leveling, but 60%+ delirius t15 maps are so fucking tanky i'd just zoom on by without having killed anything, zooming isn't needed, surviving is. leeching feels fine too, if i survive a hit i'm back to full life, the only issue i'm having is not surviving the first hit, i barely ever use my life flask as is, in fact i was thinking of trading it out for a lions roar to use on bosses. berzerk to dump rage might help though, have to sacrifice something like faster attacks on the totem and leap slam then. -- i also painstakingly went through and added a thread of hope to pob into my build, tried both areas, the second area had small benefits of allowing one free passive node, the first area was just a net loss on everything. Hate to sound like i'm bitching, great build, great guide, been years of people playing ngaha slayers/raiders/cheiftans and great you take the time to reply to people. seeing as i don't want to throw any exalts at it i think i'll be okay with lvl 94 and throwing my dead body at crazy ass 60%+ delirius t15s, i suppose if we want to actually tank up, jugger doesn't do it anymore, you have to herald stack.

No worries. Understand your frustration that you have while attempting end game league content.

Besides having survivability, Delirius 60+% on T15+ will also require more damage.

Your Shaper dps is barely 500K, which will explain the struggle. Picking Jugg is the lowest dps among the 3 ascendancy of Maruader. Berserker gives the most damage, follow by Chieftain, and lastly Jugg.

Having exploding chest will greatly improve the clearing speed in the map so it will be good to get your hands on 1.

And yeah, herald stacking is still too op even after the nerf. It will definitely be nerfed in 3.11 but I don't think it will go through another round of nerf in 3.10. GGG won't want to go through aftermath again.

There is a fellow player playing Chieftain version of the build and his buffed DPS is at 2.34 million. I will check with him to see if I can show his profile to you.

"
Krembluk wrote:
Hey Kira,

First of all I’d like to thank you so much for the guide. It’s also very kind of you to give some much feedback to everyone.

Do I keep an unset until I get an elder amulet or is there somewhere else I would put anger?

I appreciate all your time and effort and thanks again for the wonderful guide :)

You would want your chance to hit to be 90+%. Currently it is too low.

Crusader chest with exploding mod will be huge upgrade for you.

Get Warlord gloves with Culling Strike.

Use elder rare amulet over Impresence.

Get curse on hit ring with Flammability.

You will link Anger + Herald of Ash + Enlighten + Blood and Sand in 4L.

I would replace Red Dream since you already have Thread of Hope. Use an abyssal jewel with life + flat physical.

Use anti-curse granite flask instead of Lion's Roar (only for end game boss).

Your overcap cold resist is higher than you fire resist. Either drop Wise Oak, or get another 10% fire resist on your gears.

To use Wise Oak + Taste of Hate, your overcap fire resist has to be 50% higher than your overcap cold resist.

Drop Titanic Impact.

"
FlowerHunter wrote:
Greetings, Kira. Can you give me some tips for char improvement? What should I replace? How to improve survivability/damage? Thank a lot for nice build, btw :3

Overall very nice gears you have.

Replace your gloves with Warlord influenced gloves that rolled Culling Strike.

Replace your hybrid flask with Taste of Hate.

Iron Breaker on your large cluster jewel is a not that useful. You will want to replace that. Medium jewel is really good. Pity it is missing a jewel socket.

Your hit chance is 86%. You want more accuracy on your gears to get it over 90%.

Get awakened version of the gems.

Your life pool is very low for level 91. I would say you have committed too much on damage. You can consider unspec-ing the 5 nodes from Slaughter and invest them into life % nodes.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Krembluk wrote:
Hey Kira,

You would want your chance to hit to be 90+%. Currently it is too low.

Crusader chest with exploding mod will be huge upgrade for you.

Get Warlord gloves with Culling Strike.

Use elder rare amulet over Impresence.

Get curse on hit ring with Flammability.

You will link Anger + Herald of Ash + Enlighten + Blood and Sand in 4L.

I would replace Red Dream since you already have Thread of Hope. Use an abyssal jewel with life + flat physical.

Use anti-curse granite flask instead of Lion's Roar (only for end game boss).

Your overcap cold resist is higher than you fire resist. Either drop Wise Oak, or get another 10% fire resist on your gears.

To use Wise Oak + Taste of Hate, your overcap fire resist has to be 50% higher than your overcap cold resist.

Drop Titanic Impact.

I have culling strike on my gloves now. Would I replace the culling strike in the
Leapslam - Faster Attacks - Ancestral Warchief - Culling Strike
and if so what would I replace it with?

Thanks again for all your help :)
"
Irra_set wrote:
Spoiler

Here is the profile of the guy I mentioned in my previous reply:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RedBeardBD/characters

Look for character: BigDank

His chieftain has 2.34 million buffed Shaper DPS and 6.7k life.

"
Krembluk wrote:

I have culling strike on my gloves now. Would I replace the culling strike in the
Leapslam - Faster Attacks - Ancestral Warchief - Culling Strike
and if so what would I replace it with?

Thanks again for all your help :)

You will replace Culling Strike with Multitotem. :)
Updated my gear and skill tree the best I could. Sadly, didn't have much options to go for chaos resist, so the pantheon in that aspectwill at least do something for now. Can you check my current setup and tell me what you think, maybe skill tree needs some changes or my cluster is bad? Thanks!
"
deagl333 wrote:
Updated my gear and skill tree the best I could. Sadly, didn't have much options to go for chaos resist, so the pantheon in that aspectwill at least do something for now. Can you check my current setup and tell me what you think, maybe skill tree needs some changes or my cluster is bad? Thanks!

Warlord gloves with Culling Strike will be next upgrade for you. In the meantime, link Culling Strike with Warchief + Leap Slam.

I see that you are using cluster jewel with Devastator. That will work for now but ultimately, you will still want Crusader exploding chest as is the end game chest for the build.

Your amulet has the 2 crucial rolls you want so that is pretty much end game for you till you find a better rolled version.

And lastly, Awakened version of your gems. Especially Awakened Melee Physical (replacing Pulversise). That will give you free intimidate.
I must be missing something, why is warbringer suggested for berserker? I do not see any uses for warcry's in the Pob at all.

Any help would be cool! THanks@!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info