[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Opinion on awakened gems in the ngamu's sockets? [gmp.vicious,eledmg,firepen]
In other games - you get a cookie whether you win or lose. PoE not only takes your fuckin' cookie and eats it in front of you, it slaps you upside the fuckin head a few times for bringing a cookie in the first place.
"
Hainooby wrote:
Hi kỉa1414, thanks for your great build. Im using your consecrated path build atm. It really wonderful. But my area of effect is kinda small tbh, its make me hard to clear map. Can you show me how to improve my area of effect like your video? im very appreciated ^^ Btw can you check my profile and see if my build need to change anything? Tysm ^^

Switch Concentrated to Ignite Proliferation and Elemental Focus to Combustion. That will greatly improve your AOE.

For even better clear speed, get Crusader exploding chest (see recommended rare).

You can also use a large cluster jewel that roll Devastator. Though not as good as the crusader chest, it will still improve your clearing speed.

I see that you are using Warlord influenced gloves with melee physical damage. The preferred roll would be Culling Strike as that gives you 10% more damage to all your attacks.

Your Circlet of Anguish ring, increased buffed effect gives you more damage than increased fire damage so you can look into replacing that.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you don't have to use a diamond flask for more crit chance. 120% chance to crit if you have not crit boots enchantment will be able to get you 100% EO proc.

You will also want anti-freeze on quick silver flask as it has better synergy.

Get anti-curse granite flask instead of sulphur flask. Bubbling divine life flask of Staunching instead of Blood of Karui. Unless you go for the medium cluster jewel that provide Mender's Wellspring.

"
intothefiord wrote:
"
Cast When Damage Taken: 1
Immortal Call: 3
Wave of Conviction: 7
Steelskin: 20 (self cast when in combat)

The setup of cwdt lv1 doesn't support steelskin lv20 right?

As stated, Steelskin is for self casting. You can replace that with lvl 20 Vaal Molten Shell (you will use only the Vaal version) if you stack armor on your character.

"
RedBeardBD wrote:
Opinion on awakened gems in the ngamu's sockets? [gmp.vicious,eledmg,firepen]

Any gems that have Awakened version, use them. They will be your end game upgrades. :)
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 29, 2020, 9:58:48 PM
Hi my friend. Great build!

Noob suggestion:
Bro can you pls more clearly describe which claster jewels will be the best.
You mentioned several skills from them but they are all from different clasters (one from fire, one from 12% physical, one from channeling skills and etc).
It would be great if you clearly write which claster with which skills would be best.

Noob question:
Also I now have about 150k DPS from cyclon (I dont know how much is it for Ngamahu's burst). Considering that Shaper has about 74kk HP, does it means that I will damaging him during 20 minutes for kill? xD
Or I didnt understand calculations properly?

Kindly ask from noob:

Can you pls check my account (Doomcyclon). What further improvements I can do? (besides of explode armor and Devote helm+cyclon enchant which cost A LOT)

Thank you.
Last edited by Difar711 on Mar 30, 2020, 8:14:19 AM
"
Hi my friend. Great build!

Noob suggestion:
Bro can you pls more clearly describe which claster jewels will be the best.
You mentioned several skills from them but they are all from different clasters (one from fire, one from 12% physical, one from channeling skills and etc).
It would be great if you clearly write which claster with which skills would be best.

Noob question:
Also I now have about 150k DPS from cyclon (I dont know how much is it for Ngamahu's burst). Considering that Shaper has about 74kk HP, does it means that I will damaging him during 20 minutes for kill? xD
Or I didnt understand calculations properly?

Kindly ask from noob:

Can you pls check my account (Doomcyclon). What further improvements I can do? (besides of explode armor and Devote helm+cyclon enchant which cost A LOT)

Thank you.

If you have Crusader exploding chest (see recommended rares), you do not need Devastator. Otherwise, Devastator will be really good as it improves your map clearing speed.

Every other skill nodes from the large cluster jewels are really what you have access to. Physical and attack % being the best for damage. Force multiplier and Cook alive is really good for the build. Enduring Focus is a good balance between damage and defense.

For medium jewels, flask and curse are good for survivability. Personally I prefer Mender's Wellspring and Hex Breaker. The former allows me to drop anti-bleed on my life flask and I can go for Blood of Karui instead. The latter allows me to go for Alchemist's Granite flask of Iron Skin (for Vaal Molten Shell Proc if you use this skill).

Small cluster jewels will be straight forward. You want life %.

As for DPS, don't worry about Molten Burst if you have the right gems in it. Towards end game gearing, your Cyclone will be dealing most of the damage (~60%).

Your character profile is hidden so I am not able to use POB to check your damage but if 150K is your Cyclone damage, you have lots of room to improve on your gears.
Thank you for clarifiation.

"
kira1414 wrote:

Your character profile is hidden so I am not able to use POB to check your damage but if 150K is your Cyclone damage, you have lots of room to improve on your gears.

It is now opened. i will be glad if you check it.
Hi!

I am quite new to the game, this is my first character I have actually taken this far.

I am at this point semi-comfortably doing T12 maps(depends on the roll), but so far it seems like Im lacking some good bit of damage.

Can you please check my setup out and maybe give some tips on what to do next and what to improve upon? Ign : PapaKabelis

Im thinking of getting that watchers eye, but it costs around 1x exalted and Im thinking if maybe there are more urgent upgrades I need.

I dont have much in bank left, around 2-3 exalts so far.

Another thing is that I got my carcass jack 6link, but its super hard to roll the correct sockets. getting 3 reds would seem borderline impossible on a int+dex item, let alone 4. Could that setup I have work, or I should just look for a different armor/reroll this one?

Thanks in advance, great guide!

hello

have anyone had the time to mess around with the new cluster jewels and the new notables?
"
Thank you for clarifiation.

"
kira1414 wrote:

It is now opened. i will be glad if you check it.

Your medium jewels are so damn nice. Pretty much end game.

Your gems are not 20/20. You will want to get them to 20/20 before you corrupt the for 21/20.

Replace Elemental Focus on your axe with Combustion. You will do more damage overall as combustion apply a debuff to the mobs, making them take more fire damage from Cyclone.

Get a Warlord influenced Spiked gloves with Culling Strike. That will give you 10% more damage.

A rare helm with -9 fire resist will be better for you instead of Hrimnor's Resolve . You don't benefit from the "cannot be chilled" because Cyclone is a physical skill.

If possible, get a Crusader exploding chest (see recommended rares).

Your life pool is very low for level 89. You have invested too many points into damage. Definitely path into Constitution.

A Bubbling Divine flask of Stuanching will provide more healing.

Use anti-curse granite flask instead of Rumi.

You are using Taste of Hate + Wise Oak and your fire resist is not 50% more than your cold. I would recommend dropping Wise Oak since you are not benefiting from it.

If possible, use Soul Tether belt. It will greatly improve your survivability. You will want to re-balance your resistance though.

"
deagl333 wrote:
Hi!

I am quite new to the game, this is my first character I have actually taken this far.

I am at this point semi-comfortably doing T12 maps(depends on the roll), but so far it seems like Im lacking some good bit of damage.

Can you please check my setup out and maybe give some tips on what to do next and what to improve upon? Ign : PapaKabelis

Im thinking of getting that watchers eye, but it costs around 1x exalted and Im thinking if maybe there are more urgent upgrades I need.

I dont have much in bank left, around 2-3 exalts so far.

Another thing is that I got my carcass jack 6link, but its super hard to roll the correct sockets. getting 3 reds would seem borderline impossible on a int+dex item, let alone 4. Could that setup I have work, or I should just look for a different armor/reroll this one?

Thanks in advance, great guide!

Use Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching. That gives better heal.

Use anti-curse granite flask instead of Lion's Roar (only for end game bosses).

Use anti-freeze quicksilver flask.

You want 20/20 on your gems. You can flip your 20/0 gems by vendoring them with 1 gemcutter prism each. You will get 1/20 gem back from the vendor. Don't worry on losing damage. Leveling them back to 19 will just take a short while.

Use Warlord influnced spike gloves with Culling Strike (see recommended rares).

Use Soul Tether belt.

Instead of Flammability Impresence, a curse on hit ring (see recommended rares) will be better. Use elder rare amulet instead (see recommended gears for reference).

For Carcass coloring, use 3 red bench crafting to get 4R1B1G. It gives the highest chance to hit that color combination.

The best end game chest would be Crusader exploding chest (see recommended rares).

Use Combustion instead of Elemental Focus in your axe. See above reply for explanation.

"
zuadao wrote:

hello

have anyone had the time to mess around with the new cluster jewels and the new notables?

New cluster jewels are good. See cluster jewel section for recommended passives.
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 31, 2020, 10:20:06 AM
Hi kira1414. Thanks for your answer for my last comment ^^ After changed all the gems u said, my area of effect improved a lot ^^
But i have another question, my dps still low even i change almost all of my gems to awakened gems, my dps only 60k - 100k. It make me hard to kill bosses. Is there anyway to improve it ?
Hi,
Thank for the great build. I'm enjoying it.
However, i'm currently at lv81 but still struggling hard with red map bosses and conquerors, as well as can't kill atziri queen.
My damage is subpar, can clear mobs in map, but bosses are different stories. In terms of survivability, i'm not so tanky and still can be one shot anytime by random mobs, i'm too afraid of delirium mirror in all my mapping experience.
On pob, ur Dps is around 97k while mine is only around 4k even i spent a bit on gears.

Can you help me with some comments and tips?
What is dead may never die!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info