Shrine to Arakaali non-interactable in Vaal City act7

Shrine to Arakaali non-interactable in Vaal City act7
When i clicked on shrine my char run to this point (screenshot) and nothing else happen.

Trying to do "no stone" achievment so its importnat to me to read text at this shrine :)

Shrine at Dread Thicket works fine so problem precisely with Vaal City Shrine
Last edited by lilandTRUE on Dec 25, 2017, 10:25:13 AM
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2018, 6:14:02 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Seeing the lack of comments, I'm just gonna bump this.
FWIW, I've had the same problem. Hoping for a fix because I'm trying to use this league to get the No Stone Unturned achievement in Steam.
I have this problem, too (so did my teammember a while ago). In fact this is the second time I've noticed it, the first time was two weeks ago, with a different teammember, during a different time of day and on a different level. So this ought to be a recurring bug.
Same for me. Tried to create a few different instances, with the same result :(
Had this problem as well. But after creating a new instance i was able to get it without problems.
Yup same here. I'm assuming it has to do with the webs if they have any kind of hitbox assigned to them, though I should also note that the highlight lines around the interactable part are nearly hidden as to be invisible atm as well.
Last edited by Motfedoli on Aug 16, 2018, 4:21:23 PM
I just encountered this issue today. Would like to see it fixed soon!
Why is the support not responding, the topic is ignored and there is no solution within 1.5 months ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info