Wild Strike - Point Blank

"
raics wrote:

Well, only the initial hit of Wild strike is melee so it isn't recommended for Ngamahu.

I know that, but as Wild Strike has basically pretty poor ST-DPS my thought was pushing attack speed and using buffed Ngamahu-Bursts for more ST-DPS. I'm doing fine with it currently, although I have no 6 linked Ngamahu and now 6-linked WS.
I didn't think Wild Strike suffered too much for single-target numbers? It's got a pretty beefy 175% of weapon damage number, super easy to support (EDwA and El. Focus for two free 'More' modifiers, plus conversion shenanery), and the 'Fiery Explosion' roll should also hit the main target, as I recall? On top of potential chainbacks from the lightning arc?

At least I don't remember anyone having any especial trouble with bossing on Wild Strike builds. I mean sure, you see Warchief totems and VLTs and such, but those are an every (melee) build thing, free DPS. Frost blades has ST damage problems. Wild strike, not so much?
I wasn't having a problem really, was just thinking point blank would boost it more, but that was quickly debunked.

I'm 93 and loving my build. I am using a 1hander and have super fast attack speed.

I'm going to do some t16's if anyone cares to see the wildstrike in action I'll stream it for a while. I'm not really a 'streamer' so probably won't be anyone else watching just thought I'd throw it up for a bit.

https://www.twitch.tv/phreekgarden
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Aug 24, 2017, 8:06:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info