Wild Strike - Point Blank

Point blank should work with wild strike right? Just the cold damage projectiles though. It's hard to tell but I am assuming it would since they are classified as attacks.
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2017, 8:06:03 PM
You are correct.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Worth putting a point into to help out single target damage then.... :D
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:

Not for solo single targets, though, if you've hit something with the melee attack projectiles won't be able to, and if you didn't then they won't come out.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:

Unsure on that point. Do the ice projectiles also hit the target Wild Strike is triggering on, or do they generate from the target to anything behind it, a'la Frost Blades? If the latter, Point Blank wouldn't really do much. Even if the former, a 1 in 3 chance to gain that extra damage seems like a fairly low priority for passive points.
Even if the projectiles did hit the melee target, I am pretty sure only one projectile would hit since shotgunning was removed for projectiles.
Nah, it's the same as lightning strike, if the melee attack hits projectiles will ignore it, well, unless they chain or return I suppose.

Oh, I did not realize that. I think the one extra point WOULD definitely be worth it for single target... but not if the projectile is not even hitting it. I suppose I will drop the point then. Thank you guys.
I'm in the same position as you, cause I'm currently playing a Wild Strike Berserker.
I thought about all kinds of projectile stuff the last few days and the only thing that come to my mind to be effective was using Ngamahu and aim for 6-linked Wild Strike. As the molten burst of Ngamahu counts as projectiles as well, taking Point Blank with this weapon and Wild Strike could may be effective for pushing ST-DPS.

Thoughts?
"
Arandur wrote:
I'm in the same position as you, cause I'm currently playing a Wild Strike Berserker.
I thought about all kinds of projectile stuff the last few days and the only thing that come to my mind to be effective was using Ngamahu and aim for 6-linked Wild Strike. As the molten burst of Ngamahu counts as projectiles as well, taking Point Blank with this weapon and Wild Strike could may be effective for pushing ST-DPS.

Thoughts?

Well, only the initial hit of Wild strike is melee so it isn't recommended for Ngamahu.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info