Yeena "Lighting The Way" Quest

I have the same problem here.
Same Problem here. Any workaround?
Working on a fix for this we hope to get out soon, thanks for your reports.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
I just encountered this last night. I went to Vaal City and couldn't find her. Went back to town with the fire flies and she didn't have the mark over her head but did have the story about meeting her out there. Went out there again and she still wasn't there. I can't get any further. Dropped fireflies and picked them back up. Still nothing.
"
Jovhato wrote:
I just encountered this last night. I went to Vaal City and couldn't find her. Went back to town with the fire flies and she didn't have the mark over her head but did have the story about meeting her out there. Went out there again and she still wasn't there. I can't get any further. Dropped fireflies and picked them back up. Still nothing.

Do you have all seven?
It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.
Yes, I double checked that as that's the first thing I thought. I even got the prompt to meet her there. I think I may have went into the cave and getting the quest while I was in there rather than getting it straight from her like others have said but I don't remember as it was my sixth time doing it.
"
Jovhato wrote:
Yes, I double checked that as that's the first thing I thought. I even got the prompt to meet her there. I think I may have went into the cave and getting the quest while I was in there rather than getting it straight from her like others have said but I don't remember as it was my sixth time doing it.

I've done the quest three times, most recent time was a week ago. Each time I picked up the quest in the Dread Thicket when I picked up the first Firefly.

Hmm. I wonder if you could trigger the quest by dropping one Firefly, forcing a new Dread Thicket instance, then picking up one more Firefly?
It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.
Should be solved today with patch 3.1.3.

"
ErinFir wrote:
Should be solved today with patch 3.1.3.

Correct, patch 3.1.3 was deployed yesterday, so this should no longer be an issue for anyone.

If you're still having problems with this, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com.

Sorry for the delay in resolving this.
Got the problem again. Yeena is nowhere to be seen, but tells me to meet her when i speak to her in town

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info