Yeena "Lighting The Way" Quest

Bug Report: 2,180,270,531

I have completed the quest "Lighting The Way", but Yeena is still present in town with the Fireflies dialogue. I'm guessing she should not be present in town at all as her new form was present when I reached Arakaali's Web.

I kind of did these quests out of order, which is probably what caused it. On my way through the Northern Forest I did the "Queen of Despair" quest, and had grabbed the fireflies while there (I didn't know what they were for and they seemed somewhat important). After grabbing the fireflies Yeena's dialogue was completely out of order (I had not yet found the entrance to the temple, yet she talked as if I did).

Edit: the issue persist after defeating Alakaali.

Last edited by Torayuu on Aug 6, 2017, 2:30:43 PM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2018, 4:58:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Encountered the same problem, added screenshot for clarity.

And those who where seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music
Having the same issue.
Encountered this same problem.

Went into Dread Thicket first and picked up the fireflies before finding the temple entrance.

Yeena has the dialogue option as though the quest is incomplete.
I have the same problem.
I encountered the same bug.
"
Torayuu wrote:
Bug Report: 2,180,270,531

"
I kind of did these quests out of order, which is probably what caused it.

"
Encountered this same problem.
Went into Dread Thicket first and picked up the fireflies before finding the temple entrance.
Yeena has the dialogue option as though the quest is incomplete.

... Same here ... Now I have 7 little fireflies talking up space in my inventory :(

Same issue with dialogue option still being available. Lighting the Way quest says completed in quest log.

Also, the issue exists with Sin's The Dark Ember dialogue as well in Act 9.

Also, Innocence and the Kitava dialogue in Act 10.

I have completed the game and all quests, but those three options remain.
Last edited by nomnaut on Sep 5, 2017, 7:11:48 PM
Same issue here guys :/
Has anyone figured this out? I am stuck with my Fireflies in my inventory but Yeena isn't in the causeway to let me into the temple, I cant even progress.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info