Post your dream car.

Rapidly becoming a disgusting thread anyway. LOL NO NO jellybean cars!

C111, that is sweet! You have great taste.

Totalbackline, also nice.
Censored.
In terms of some classic cars that have been updated a bit, both American and non-American...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Those are all good. Would take any/all.
Censored.
I had a '69 GTO but I always wanted a '66. I love the classics but wouldn't love driving them with todays gas prices. The 69 I used to have had a 455ci beast under the hood with the beastliest 4 barrel carb on the market at the time. It got 4mpg if you were lucky and only ran on 93+ octane fuel but holy shit it got you where you wanted to go reeeeeally fast. lol

This is the '66

If I had the money and time, I'd build one of these Diva Speedster kit cars. Fuckin sexy!

@k1rage: I dunno where you're getting your info but deer are like fucking kryptonite to a car. Any modern car (probably from mid 80's and up) will crumple from a collision with one.

Source: Personally hitting lots of deer in various vehicles.
Fun fact!
I'm like a roadkill magnet, animals sense me coming and are compelled to jump out in front of me. Dogs, deer, field rats, cats, squirrels, rabbits, opossums, armadillo, bats, birds, turkeys, the occasional mountain lion and alligator. Name pretty much any animal that lives in SW Louisiana and I've had them commit assisted suicide by my ride. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I used to own an 89 Pontiac Trans-am, which is definitely not as cool as a late sixties GTO, but as a teenager I was pretty psyched to have it :)

This

or

20XX Jeep Wrangler Unlimited or something.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 16, 2017, 6:23:08 PM
"
Jesse_GGG wrote:
I used to own an 89 Pontiac Trans-am, which is definitely not as cool as a late sixties GTO, but as a teenager I was pretty psyched to have it :)
Spoiler

Hell yeah I would be too, those 3rd gen Camaro/Firebirds with a V8 were a blast to drive! :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Something just for the weekends:

Allard

or

Lotus Super 7
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info