Post your dream car.

^That is expectation^

Reality:

"
Deadpeng wrote:
^That is expectation^

Reality:

Spoiler

That camaro is sexy though. If we're talking about the girl, then a simple change in outfit, a bit of make up and a nice smile, she can be prettier than the one on the bmw, depends on the beholder.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
"
Deadpeng wrote:
^That is expectation^

Reality:

are you super tall or does the photo just make you appear that way?
I dont see any any key!
I just want ANY car that is able to be driven...It sucks not having a car. I hope I can get a car in the next 5 years though otherwise I wont be able to get to work as easy as having to carpool. Walking and biking sucks for going far distances...FML! x_x
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Dreams change as we grow. They mature a bit. They temper with reality. But still, dreams are good. :)

I'm 100% a child of the 80s, so of course my first dream car was almost a DeLorean...but I thought it actually looked *too* round...

First dream car (age 5), the sleekest-sounding car EVER, the Lamborghini Countach:

Spoiler

Ditto! :-) Charan, we have much in common in our past (and much not in common too).

I never liked any Ferrari as a kid, always wanted the Lambo for sure. Its style was exaggerated and totally appealed to that kid in us, especially the ones from the 80s.

When I was a very young kid I wanted the Lamborghini Miura after seeing it in a book of exotic cars. Back when we had only books and no Internet. Way before even Encarta (overpriced and slow anyway).

Then, like any child of the 80s, I wanted a Delorean after seeing the first Back to the Future movie.

EDIT, almost forgot, somewhere late 80s or early 90s I dreamed of owning an RX7, second gen. This was my more practical dream, but never bought one. Instead I bought a 1991 CRX Si.

Then in the 90s, as an adult, I wanted the McLaren F1

Now I just want comfort and luxury, like any full-size luxury sedan with a ton of torque, horrid gas mileage, and super comfy seats and quality interior.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jul 10, 2017, 9:26:05 AM
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
^That is expectation^

Reality:

are you super tall or does the photo just make you appear that way?

176 centimeters.
Come on now, keep it on topic or get the thread locked before I have decided which car I want.
Censored.
Hey Exiles!

I've gone through this thread and removed multiple posts that have derailed this thread.

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that disrupting the forum use for others is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and focusing on the topic of the thread itself, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info