How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Next league I'm going to try to play up two characters in parallel, rather than series. I always find it a struggle to give up on my first and start a second, but at the same time I find stuff that I know would work better on a different character. We'll see if that works out.
@Shags - I have done that before, but I ended up favouring one character over the other, so only took it so far.
Also even with 2 different characters you will most likely end up finding gear that would suit a third character better :)

Best bet it to do something like a melee and a spell build, to keep them as different as possible
Found in a T1 map (on my other character)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Sep 2, 2021, 1:40:15 PM
Ended up with this for now:

The weapon came from Rog.

So I thought I try a melee poison build.

obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
The day after this one:
Spoiler
"
DoubleU wrote:
Found in a T1 map (on my other character)

I rolled this with 1 Essence and 1 Chaos:
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Hello all!

Can anyone help me? I'm playing hc for the first time and decided "what the hell might as well go ssf". Holy frick. Took me 20 hours to reach maps xD

but I learned some things, and now I just beat the first conqueror. Yesterday I forgot my amulet in cassia's bench and almost died to lightning dmg haha

my goal is to get lvl 90 and uberlab achievements, I don't think I'll keep playing hc next league, but I sure will keep playing ssf.

I wonder if there's anything I should focus on my gear before I get to yellow maps/uber lab. I'm playing sst bleed glad and my acc is open!

thx whoever can help :D
"
eduloots wrote:
Hello all!

Can anyone help me? I'm playing hc for the first time and decided "what the hell might as well go ssf". Holy frick. Took me 20 hours to reach maps xD

but I learned some things, and now I just beat the first conqueror. Yesterday I forgot my amulet in cassia's bench and almost died to lightning dmg haha

my goal is to get lvl 90 and uberlab achievements, I don't think I'll keep playing hc next league, but I sure will keep playing ssf.

I wonder if there's anything I should focus on my gear before I get to yellow maps/uber lab. I'm playing sst bleed glad and my acc is open!

thx whoever can help :D

Hey and welcome to the dark side!

Once u've gone SSF u'll never go back :D
Can't help with the build tho, since I don't play SST.
Good luck on ur journey Exile.
Better place to go is Gameplay Help. They're more helpful there.
"
Sadaukar wrote:

Hey and welcome to the dark side!

Once u've gone SSF u'll never go back :D
Can't help with the build tho, since I don't play SST.
Good luck on ur journey Exile.

Thx! Yes, the experience is really refreshing. Rog helps out a ton tho... shame it will be removed in 3.16 and come back only later on.

Posted on gameplay help!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Next league I'm going to try to play up two characters in parallel, rather than series. I always find it a struggle to give up on my first and start a second, but at the same time I find stuff that I know would work better on a different character. We'll see if that works out.
ive tried that and it caused me to use same pieces of equipment on both characters and it was painful, having to swap out gear piece every time u swap character is not fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info