How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Not so bad. Gladiator/Necro ofc .

But as soon as I hit maps I get bored. I know most posts are about how boring it is to play the campaign again, for me it is just the opposite.
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
Going to give this a try... never played it before:

It's replacing
so I lose a link. I can always switch back.

Tried it. I like it. Going to be even better when I 6L it.

Day two: Linked it.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Aug 27, 2021, 10:11:09 AM
Emperor's Luck:
now get 5 mirrors
Украина в моём сердце
Well, Shags has one in any case.
Gratz on the 6L Shags.
This league has not dropped me anything of note.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
few recent things (might try a poison build with the binos if it's still good)

Finally did some Heist (which I can't stand), it paid off with a "sockets are fully linked" chest
gz on the progress Shags. U're getting to the part of the game where itemization becomes really "fun" :D

I'm much slower this time around, being only at awakening 5.
But since I got some upgrades yesterday I'm hard on progressing my Atlas. Did a pretty nasty Vaal Temple Map yesterday and was surprised how fast those bosses fell over^^

Guess it's time for the real Bosses now.

/e: btw. Rog is just insane for Jewellery.
Last edited by Sadaukar on Aug 28, 2021, 7:37:56 AM
League started jumpy boi totems Chieftain (consecrated path Earthbreaker). It ended up being great for the mechanic b/c all he cared about was immune to fire. Never found a great weapon though and found this bow
and helm enchant
and decided to give the new Storm Rain a try.

The vfx of the skill everyone was complaining about didn't bother me and I got a lot farther with it (could clear corrupted t16 albeit slowly) than my first character.

Found 2 cold iron points and made an Exsanguinate trapper who I think will carry me to every watchstone. That's kind of a fun skill that feels like pure phys + dot glacial cascade.

My best finds that I will put on a character some day (thanks to Rog, Gwenen, and RNGesus:

mh, seems like the game doesn't want me to focus on one character this league.

Tried for two days to craft an upgrade for my main char as my Empower leveled to 3 today. I didn't plan on using it, so I vaaled it and of course I got my first Empower level 4 in SSF.

Since I got that now, I thought I could try to 6 link the thicket bow that was catching dust in my stash...

long story short:

Guess I'm back at farming Catarina for the +2 Support Gem craft.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info