How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
DoubleU wrote:
Just made it to maps this morning.
Have basically found nothing of worth.
I am hoping maps will produce some juicy goodies.

If you've been saving up your artifacts, you can try out the vendors a few time without too much fear of losing stuff that you might want later. I'm falling into the trap of not using it. Not one piece of my gear has the "end game feel" to it, but I'm doing ok at T5 mapping. I've got three or four candidates for each slot... but none of them say "use me!".
To be frank, Shags, I have been saving them too, will knock some out tonight and see what I can get.

Cheers and Happy Friday
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Dropped this 6-link chest from Atziri's Vault:

And a few more from various places:

Also just got a soul tether though no build for it yet

Also dropped 4ex in ~24 hours of gameplay which is better than average
Last edited by Userbla on Jul 30, 2021, 9:53:11 PM
Just started maps and having fun so far, still learning about my build, which is a self cast Forbidden Rite Trickster.

Nice Exalted Orb drop on my first map ran, but I have no use for it yet.

Last edited by AbilityPoints on Aug 1, 2021, 3:11:43 PM
also my first exalted dropped today.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Just a random unrolled corrupted Logbook:

"
lupasvasile wrote:
Just a random unrolled corrupted Logbook:

Wow, so cool.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Looked up what "hears the whispers" is supposed to mean. It basically removes them from your control but sends them on a rampage with bonuses to crit and attackspeed. Sounds like a fun build-enabler.

Found this somewhere in act 1. Preemptively solved any mana issues.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.

Just crafted the mace, was looking for just any phys as ele but the explode mod for SST is sooo gooooood.

Had the 6 link chest drop in a logbook, the 'fully linked' node actually paid out.

And got lucky with just alt spamming my shield, no essences used yet. But I JUST got the 2nd essence tier in whatever atlas region that is, and I'll be farming that for more tries on some other shields.

Also at 3 bows and 1 jewel for turning in The Lion cards from the mud flats act 6. That drop rate is so low I went over 50 runs without one. One day I'll get that lion chest haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info