How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

exactly, I wasn't lucky with Shaper items at all this league. Only have one Shaper ring (Coral) and that belt was my highest ilvl. Didn't drop an Awakener Orb yet, so influence on Stygian isn't an option either.

I intended to hit Mana recovery + ele damage, that's why I chose Shaper. But those rolls were too good to pass over.

and btw. the stun recovery isn't that bad either. It helps quite a bit when I get stunned in Ultimata to continue killing stuff instead of die in a longer stun. (using Brine king Pantheon aswell atm)
Last edited by Sadaukar on May 19, 2021, 8:27:12 PM
I have not played this, or the previous league, but I came back to experience some of the new stuff in standard ssf, and crafted a new chest with an elevated mod for my CoC raider, pretty cool
Nice random ids lol

2nd one ever, Act 10 Kitava:
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I've been debating running him just to figure out what they did to his drop table.
Going to have to roll a Fire build now too.

Quite content with this little axe until I can find an upgrade.
Shame about the lightning damage, since I use bleed bladestorm and have it linked with Brutality.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Playing a Hexblast Occultist and I've got to say it's an interesting experience, at times the skill feels godly, others terrible (especially in the Crucible). Playing CI and have some nice ES gear that was literally found, lucky for me as I have no resources or skill for crafting, still need gloves as you can see!

This wand carried me to 75:

then:
Last edited by DoubleU on May 24, 2021, 8:00:45 PM
This thread has been going on for over 4 years now. If anyone wants to, it would make a fine documentation of basic power-creep for the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info