Donald Trump and US politics

"
Kellog wrote:
Twist it as much as you want, that fact remains Assange cannot be trusted in any way shape or form.

He's proven more trustworthy than any person in the DNC. Hillary asked about assassinating him with a drone. That alone gives him a legitimate reason to oppose her. She's shown a complete disregard for human life on numerous occasions.

Wikileaks still has a 100% authenticity record. Go ahead, prove that wrong.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Kellog wrote:
Clearly, a second denial is all it takes to convince Hannity. .

He was likely under advertising pressure when he made the various statements. The companies advertising are realizing that they will face tremendous backlash themselves, not just in terms of public outcry, but in lost sales.

Keep in mind, the silent majority that elected Trump may not all speak out when the disagree, but they will take their dollars and support elsewhere.

Just ask the NFL how it is working out for them.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
Twist it as much as you want, that fact remains Assange cannot be trusted in any way shape or form.

He's proven more trustworthy than any person in the DNC. Hillary asked about assassinating him with a drone. That alone gives him a legitimate reason to oppose her. She's shown a complete disregard for human life on numerous occasions.

Wikileaks still has a 100% authenticity record. Go ahead, prove that wrong.

WOW!, Crooked Hillary and the secret pedo satanic cabal deep state assassination squad said something! LOL! How's the Uranium One conspiracy looking for you these days? It must be a very confusing time for viewers of Fox News Entertainment/Fox News

Wikileaks may or may not be trust worthy - they still haven't publisher the Russian documents they were given, apparently at Assange's behest - but Assange has lied consistently about his involvement with the Trump campaign and foreign government(s), amongst other things.
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

He was likely under advertising pressure when he made the various statements. The companies advertising are realizing that they will face tremendous backlash themselves, not just in terms of public outcry, but in lost sales.

Keep in mind, the silent majority that elected Trump may not all speak out when the disagree, but they will take their dollars and support elsewhere.

No idea what this means, Hilary won the popular vote by ~2 million.
"
Kellog wrote:

Second one of these I've seen:

https://twitter.com/WarOnDumb/status/930163967783292928

If their "handwriting expert" is of the same caliber as the clown that wrote the letter, I'd have serious doubts about their credibility.

The link you put up has "WarOnDumb" saying the handwriting matches. He is fundamentally wrong. It isn't a matter of just slightly different style, either. Had WarOnDumb studied and practiced writing Chinese he would know that the stroke order is wrong. When you know what to look for, it is glaringly obvious. The hand movements to make the two signatures are quite different.

"
Kellog wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

Thankfully, the presidency isn't decided by just the people who live in California and New York.
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

Second one of these I've seen:

https://twitter.com/WarOnDumb/status/930163967783292928

If their "handwriting expert" is of the same caliber as the clown that wrote the letter, I'd have serious doubts about their credibility.

The link you put up has "WarOnDumb" saying the handwriting matches. He is fundamentally wrong. It isn't a matter of just slightly different style, either. Had WarOnDumb studied and practiced writing Chinese he would know that the stroke order is wrong. When you know what to look for, it is glaringly obvious. The hand movements to make the two signatures are quite different.

LOL!

Straight out of the play-book used on /r/The_Deluded

Shall we wait for the real experts...
"
Kellog wrote:

Particularly popular with non-citizens.

"Three professors at Old Dominion University — Mr. Richman, Gulshan A. Chattha and David C. Earnest — took these answers, did further research and extrapolated that of a 19.4 million estimate of adult noncitizens, about 620,000 were illegally registered to vote in the 2008 presidential election. Using other measuring tools, they said, the actual number of noncitizen voters could be as low as 38,000 and as high as 2.8 million.
The U.S. Census Bureau reported in 2012 that there are 22 million noncitizens in the country. The group comprises illegal immigrants and people in the U.S. legally on a visa or permanent resident green card. Of this 22 million, 20 million were 18 or older, the U.S. voting age requirement."

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
Kellog wrote:

So what does this person have to say?

"I also came to an uncomfortable but firm conclusion:"

The language already tells us this is a feelz before facts person...

His conclusion: "the judge is lying, and the accusers are telling the truth."

"The only acceptable answer"

Absolutism. Let the logical fallacies begin!

"But the judge said he didn’t “remember anything like that.”

Come on …

What man wouldn’t remember if, while in his 30s, he dated a 10th grader? That’s not something that slips one’s mind."

So, according to our him, if Moore did date a 10th grader, he would or should remember it.

If he didn't date one, why would he remember? You might remember what you ate at a fancy restaurant, but not remember what you didn't eat. This is why people who try to tell a fake story get caught in the lies. They can't remember what supposedly happened because it didn't happen.

Moore could be lying about not remembering, but this 'logic' isn't persuasive.

"Second, Beverly Young Nelson’s news conference earlier this week was overwhelmingly credible."

No proof or logic on this, just an opinion, which he is entitled to, but that doesn't make it proof anymore than someone saying Moore's news conference was overwhelmingly credible.

"I may not believe everything written in the Washington Post,"

If he believes half of it, he's got his head in the fake news sand. It probably isn't his fault. Many people don't realize how they are being duped by the MSM.

"but I do believe my own eyes and ears. And on Monday afternoon I witnessed an incredibly brave and convincing woman ."

Restating that he believes her, no rationale for why. Well, there is the 'incredibly brave' which is a feelz reason.

He then goes on to describe more "Feelz" reasons, putting them in big blocks.

"It only matters that it happened, or at least I believe that it happened."

Same argument, no rationale.

"(Side note: Leave Mrs. Nelson alone. Any “man” who harasses this lady isn’t worthy of the title.)"

Please don't question the witness!

Further we see the hypocrisy in full display here:

"I will not … cannot, in fact … vote for Roy Moore.

Period.

This causes me anguish beyond measure because I know what the immediate consequences may bean extreme pro-choice Democrat being elected to the United States Senate who could hold the deciding vote to confirm the next one or two justices.

But the conservative movement isn’t about individuals. It’s about ideas."

So is he concerned about lives or about ideas? Is it the idea of pro-choice that bothers him more than the actual practice of killing unborn babies?

From a few of his other articles, he appears to have internal conflicts. He has yet to realize that the perfect is the enemy of the good.

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/09/how_a_silver_bracelet_changed.html
http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/09/the_day_they_said_my_child_had.html

His heart might be in the right place, but I wouldn't let this person lead me anywhere.

Last edited by DalaiLama on Nov 16, 2017, 12:35:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info