Donald Trump and US politics

This is what full blown TDS looks like.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoiler

While I won't deny that such people exist, they are an extremely small minority (thankfully). That said, such people exist on both sides of the political spectrum. Remember the hateful comments after that death at Charlottevilles? I sure do...
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoiler

While I won't deny that such people exist, they are an extremely small minority (thankfully). That said, such people exist on both sides of the political spectrum. Remember the hateful comments after that death at Charlottevilles? I sure do...

There's extreme cases on either side. That's mostly due to mental disorder. I think Xav's example here is most likely just someone playing a role of internet tough guy for twisted laughs. It's troubling that some people liked and retweeted that kind of hatred. Still a lot of idiots out there unfortunately.
He wrote himself a fake death threat with his left hand. Almost died laughing tbh.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
faerwin wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoiler
While I won't deny that such people exist, they are an extremely small minority (thankfully). That said, such people exist on both sides of the political spectrum.
I am not sure how you define "extremely small." In any case, the trend is that these two minorities are growing. You can very predictably find someone like this after every major event now. Usually multiples. We are normalizing wishing death on our political opponents, and it's happening faster than we'd like to admit.

Edit: Xavpost just furthers my point.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 5, 2017, 11:58:38 PM
Just a punk troublemaker. SAD!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoiler
While I won't deny that such people exist, they are an extremely small minority (thankfully). That said, such people exist on both sides of the political spectrum.
I am not sure how you define "extremely small." In any case, the trend is that these two minorities are growing. You can very predictably find someone like this after every major event now. Usually multiples. We are normalizing wishing death on our political opponents, and it's happening faster than we'd like to admit.

Edit: Xavpost just furthers my point.

the US has around 320 millions inhabitants. 1% would be 3.2M. 1% of that 1% would be 32K. 1% of 1% of 1% would be 320. Or 0.0001%

I'd say anything under 0.001% is extremely small.

Keep in mind that the likes and retweet might not all come from the US on that message.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Trump asked the Japanese diplomats why they couldn't build their autos in the USA instead of shipping them from Japan.
"
Trump asked the Japanese diplomats why they couldn't build their autos in the USA instead of shipping them from Japan.

What's wrong with asking them to build more manufacturing plants in the USA? How that usually works is they're poised to offer them some sorta deal. Tax breaks, lower utilities, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info