Donald Trump and US politics

"
鬼殺し wrote:

Maybe I shouldn't have, because that was a truly bad attempt...then again, wasn't quoting/responding to you! :)

Circlejerks within circlejerks...Father, the Sleeper is staying Woke! Fear is the mild killer.

Sorry, just entertaining myself over here because you're sucking at it.

AHAHAHA this is so funny coming from you. You're the only one here who is taking part in this circlejerking thing. You hate this thread yet you keep coming around with a few other, with your on little circlejerking team seeking valitation from one another, just to insult and antagonize people around <3.

How old are you exactly?
Last edited by diablofdb on Oct 11, 2017, 9:58:23 AM
Korea, Iran, Climate agreement, media, UNESCO, Puerto Rico, Nukes and so on...

For how much longer will the Republicans support this dangerous moron ?

He would just be a laughing stock worldwide if all this could not have serious consequences.
"

He would just be a laughing stock worldwide if all this could not have serious consequences.

"b-but his bad temperament!" didn't work during the campaign, it won't work now.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

"b-but his bad temperament!" didn't work during the campaign, it won't work now.

Still using the same arguments... and this is why he'll be re elected in 2020.
I'm not supremely confident Trump will be reelected in 2020. Remember that barely defeating Hillary Rodham Felon is a very low bar, and it's not at all difficult for the Dems to field a much stronger candidate in 2020, and fielding a moderately stronger candidate is inevitable. Based off Democrat Party activity it doesn't seem like they're purging Clintonesque corruption from the party — indeed, it appears they're doubling down on it — but a lot could change mighty quick.

I think it's very safe to predict the Dems will get slaughtered in the 2018 midterms (especially considering the Bannon drive to primary out weak RINOs so they're not strawmen for Dem challengers), but such defeat might just be the catalyst the Left needs to finally rebel against the neocon and corporatist media bullshit that has infiltrated them and emerge stronger in 2020. Or maybe not. *shrug*
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 12, 2017, 1:55:45 PM
In the Obama years we didn't have "Obama and US politics" threads, we had "Obama is Muslim and Obama isn't a citizen" threads. IIRC we had four+ years of that. Thank you Donald Trump and the Tea Party.

As far as 2020, The Dems will be hard pressed to have a candidate as terrible as Hillary. So they get a plus for that. I don't think the Donald will run (for any number of reasons). That means that either the Republicans go with Pence or we get another round of 15 candidates. If Bannon is still lobbing grenades into the situation then, anything is possible. All of that will help the Dems.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Just... what?

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Just... what?

Spoiler

I got that too. What the fuck lol

That'll teach me to:
1) install PoGo
2) read at least one news article on my phone
... I guess.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Just... what?
Spoiler
Czarizard, I choose you!
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 12, 2017, 9:08:30 PM
Ben Shapiro 2020
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info