Mirror of Kalandra drop location

I've been told mirror of kalandra can drop any where in the game, including the starter area on the beach before you even reach Lionseye on normal mode. I just wanted to know for the record if this is true or not?
Last edited by UnholyHanma on Jan 27, 2017, 4:05:23 PM
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2017, 7:18:46 PM
Correct. It can drop anywhere in game.
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
ty
The one time I dropped one I was running a Shipyard map back when it was lower tier (I think 10 or 8 or something... way before Atlas).

Nothing special about this comment, just wanted to brag about it :P.
Last edited by Rhoa_Power on Jan 27, 2017, 4:23:02 PM
They drop in my pants. ;)
Actually you can't get a Mirror of Kalandra to drop in normal Twilight Strand. Itt has a drop level of 35, meaning it will only drop in areas with a level of 35 or higher. A lot of people assume currency items can drop anywhere, just hardly ever, but there are restrictions put on them. Just about every currency item has a drop level set on it. There's a list of currency items here that lists all of their drop levels.

So in short, to answer the question, no. Mirror's cannot drop anywhere, but they can drop in any zones of level 35 or higher.

or, if you wanna be technical, they can drop from magic and rare monsters in area level 34 zones, or from unique monsters in area level 3 zones
Got mine in a t-14 map just a few weeks ago, my first one.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Shazamarang wrote:
Actually you can't get a Mirror of Kalandra to drop in normal Twilight Strand. Itt has a drop level of 35, meaning it will only drop in areas with a level of 35 or higher. A lot of people assume currency items can drop anywhere, just hardly ever, but there are restrictions put on them. Just about every currency item has a drop level set on it. There's a list of currency items here that lists all of their drop levels.

So in short, to answer the question, no. Mirror's cannot drop anywhere, but they can drop in any zones of level 35 or higher.

or, if you wanna be technical, they can drop from magic and rare monsters in area level 34 zones, or from unique monsters in area level 3 zones

This makes so much sense, it never occurred to me. I just knew chisels don't seem to drop till Merc Act2. I feel so enlightened now...
I just fish mine up all day long. E Z money.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Looking at the list and minimum drop levels, I never paid attention to the fact the there is a spot on my currency tab for a mirror. But seriously GGG, that empty spot on my currency tab can stack up to 5000 mirrors? What kind of super cruel joke is that? Yes, I do understand that every currency can stack up to 5000 so mirror is the same but WTF! Even in another parallel universe where that GGG decided to make a real and fully functional SSF league there would never ever be that many mirror drops.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info