[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Lunartuna wrote:
so i started vaaling axes since they are coming down in price. trying to get +2 weapon range. ended up with...

also got this until i get the cyclone attack speed version

I think Flammability 30% is better than the cyclone attack speed.

Flammability:
-44% --> -57% Fire res
14% --> 18% Chance to be ignited by fire damage
76% --> 98% Area of Effect

vs 15% Cyclone Attack speed.
"
AbyssMagia wrote:
Why I have only 32k dps in town? How I can improve it?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AbyssMagia/characters

I am sorry but I only see a level 31 Slayer there.

"
dfajardo1 wrote:
How does this build compare to a Disfavour build?

I am assuming Disfavour Earthquake build is what you are comparing against. They are 2 very different build using different game mechanics. You can check out the video section on the game play to see if the play style suits you. :)

"
Lunartuna wrote:
so i started vaaling axes since they are coming down in price. trying to get +2 weapon range. ended up with...

also got this until i get the cyclone attack speed version

Not a bad corruption at all. Unless I have a spare, I wouldn't dare to do that in SSF. :P

And very nice enchant there. You can use a spare Devoto and try getting that 15% attack speed.

"
riddim wrote:

EDIT: OK HUGE DILEMA! I can afford 6L and taste of hate! Belly vs Carcass? I dont know what to do!

Definitely get a 6L before Taste of Hate. It depends on how much health pool do you have. Though you can definitely get 6500+ life using Carcass, your gears + jewels have to be really good in order to achieve that. So use your health pool to decide if you want to go for Carcass or Belly. :)

"
meromero wrote:
or

I know most of u will say "this gear is shit" blablabla but Im startig the league recently and I dint have currency to spend, I try to use carcass instead of bronn's but "not feel's right" I hope some of u can give some tips about my gear specialy those 2 above.

Spoiler

PS.: Sorry for my english.

PS2.: its being pretty hard to get the right socket color's in those chests.

As mentioned by @mattislouie, Ngamahu DO NOT require any link at all. You just put the support gems into the axe and Molten Burst will hit like a truck. Replace the Portal gem with Added Fire Damage gem instead. :)

As to which chest to use, Carcass will buff both Cyclone and Molten Burst AOE damage but Bronn provide very high attack speed. If your character is low on resistance and life, I would suggest that you go with Carcass (or even Belly of the Beast).

A very well rolled rare belt is what you would want to use as it provides you damage, life, armour and resistance.

You can check out the flask section in the guide. Flask setup is very important as it ensure your survival in fights.

Replace Winds of Change with another gloves. The knockback will lower your damage because Molten Burst will miss the target.

"
Hitoseijuro wrote:

I think Flammability 30% is better than the cyclone attack speed.

Flammability:
-44% --> -57% Fire res
14% --> 18% Chance to be ignited by fire damage
76% --> 98% Area of Effect

vs 15% Cyclone Attack speed.

Flammability enchant will definitely provide more raw damage but 15% Cyclone attack speed means you will proc Molten Burst more frequently.

If you have 5.5+ APS, Flammability will probably be better. Otherwise attack speed.
Good points about flammability enchant vs cyclone ias enchant.

My ias already gives me 6.15(more when killing mobs) attacks per second which can already be taxing on mana in some situations.

ill probably stick with the flamm enchant.

guess im saving up for dying sun and trying for +2 range axe. not sure what else to upgrade.
i dont really like the knock back lions roar adds.

here's where I'm at..

7200 life

matching resists at 149

40% phys reduction

56k hideout dps(80k+ when killing mobs)

i do happen to have a ring that matches up my resists again if i lose the resists on my gloves. so i could put a unique pair in or just some crazy spiked gloves... ideally with 80+ health, 40+ strength, 17+ ais, 20% phys damage and adds #-# phys damage to attacks.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Apr 7, 2017, 10:22:25 AM
How can i improve my dps/aiming for insane boss dps
,cmon guys give me some extremes ... check gear,gems and talents...
Thx for the help, I manage to get a lot more resists now, still a work in progress. Still need to change the collors of my axe, the last socket are just to not be empty. Need flasks asap but still cant aford it right now, saving for the 5L prof.

I have something close to 3.2k life, hit 71 today, feels ok, idk.

PS.: what u guys think about Xoph's, it is mandatory?

"
meromero wrote:

You can use daresso salute as stated in guide, but xophs is a big (~30%) damage buff (10% fire penetration), and a lot of str, and full conversion to fire damage. For finalising build and effective uberlab farming its required, dunno if you can have that much dps to leech through uber izaro without it. And it costs less than 2ex now, and dropping.
"
Farex91 wrote:

Extremes? change your rings for opal rings. Get a higher elemental % damage belt and make it a rustic sash. Get more levels to unlock your last jewel, and hatchet master, get 4 stat jewels. That's all I can think of at the moment, maybe get a higher iAS pair of gloves since we are talking about min-maxing at this point.

What is your tool tip dps thus far for cyclone/molten burst?

"
meromero wrote:

It's not mandatory but it is part of the build so to speak. Your eventual goal will be to pick up the neck piece for your endgame build. It provides a huge boost. Just on Cyclone alone my dps went up 50%(tool tip) and roughly 45% on molten burst(tool tip).
Last edited by Hitoseijuro on Apr 7, 2017, 7:05:49 PM
"
Hitoseijuro wrote:
"
Farex91 wrote:

Extremes? change your rings for opal rings. Get a higher elemental % damage belt and make it a rustic sash. Get more levels to unlock your last jewel, and hatchet master, get 4 stat jewels. That's all I can think of at the moment, maybe get a higher iAS pair of gloves since we are talking about min-maxing at this point.

What is your tool tip dps thus far for cyclone/molten burst?
Unbuffed cyc 49k-aps 6.13
Unbuffed molten 9,6k

Btw i have around 20 exals left so thinkin... mayb switching to Elemental Overlord with Atziri's Acuity.. will that be high upgrade or?
"
Lunartuna wrote:
Good points about flammability enchant vs cyclone ias enchant.

My ias already gives me 6.15(more when killing mobs) attacks per second which can already be taxing on mana in some situations.

ill probably stick with the flamm enchant.

guess im saving up for dying sun and trying for +2 range axe. not sure what else to upgrade.
i dont really like the knock back lions roar adds.

here's where I'm at..

7200 life

matching resists at 149

40% phys reduction

56k hideout dps(80k+ when killing mobs)

i do happen to have a ring that matches up my resists again if i lose the resists on my gloves. so i could put a unique pair in or just some crazy spiked gloves... ideally with 80+ health, 40+ strength, 17+ ais, 20% phys damage and adds #-# phys damage to attacks.

Besides Dying Sun, get Taste of Hate too. You can also consider getting Opal or Steel rings as they will boost your damage significantly too.

As to Spiked gloves, it is great if you are not after lab enchant Commandment of Fury. If you are going after that, Titan Gauntlets a better choice.

"
Farex91 wrote:
Spoiler

What @Hitoseijuro said. Gears look great. :)

"
meromero wrote:
Thx for the help, I manage to get a lot more resists now, still a work in progress. Still need to change the collors of my axe, the last socket are just to not be empty. Need flasks asap but still cant aford it right now, saving for the 5L prof.

I have something close to 3.2k life, hit 71 today, feels ok, idk.

Like what @neozumm said. you can still clear Uber Lab with ease without Xoph's Blood (I am playing in SSF and I don't have any issues clearing Uber lab with just Ngamahu) but having it, you instantly gain at least 30% more damage. And with full conversion to fire damage + fire penetration and flammability, the damage increase is huge.

You will need to get more health pool. I would say a comfortable figure is 6000 life, 3000 armour, capped resistance.

"
Farex91 wrote:
Btw i have around 20 exals left so thinkin... mayb switching to Elemental Overlord with Atziri's Acuity.. will that be high upgrade or?

Instead of Acuity, you can try crafting crit chance gloves using Essence of Loathing on Titan Gauntlets. If you get really lucky, it can roll: Armour + Life + # to # Physical Damage + Attack Speed + Crit Chance (100% showing up due to essence crafting) + Accuracy Rating

Also, with that amount of currencies, consider looking into Cospri's Will. I was lucky to have 1 dropped in SSF and I am currently running it with Flammability + Enfeeble. Lots of toughness provided by the dual curse. And if you want damage, go for Flammability + Elemental Weakness.

Main drawback of Cospri's Will is that you will take a huge hit on armour rating. I am now running with 1200+ armour but have 29% evasion. High evasion works great with Enfeeble though. This is because Enfeeble lowers mob accuracy, which further boost your evasion. And even if you get hit, Enfeeble will make you take lesser damage.

Another drawback with Cospri is that traps will be much more scarier in trials. In Uber lab traps are okay because you have huge amount of mobs to leech life from and Endless Hunger will help tide you through.

EDIT: If you have 3000 armour wearing Cospri, traps in trials and Uber lab will be fine. :)

EDIT 2: You can take a look at @haenic's venture with Cospri's Will. He wrote a very detailed writeup on what to expect and things to look out for in his post and it is worth reading if you are thinking of going Cospri's Will path. Don't miss out his writeup on crafting statistic too.
Last edited by kira1414 on Apr 7, 2017, 11:02:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info