PoeSmoother - effects remover

Hi there,

am I risking a ban if I use a tool called "PoeSmoother" for removing effects?

The tool has following features:

Available options:

- Completely removes all particles.
- Remove shadows and fog from dx11-x64bit.
- Completely remove all particles and enviro effects.
- Completely remove microtransactions effects.
- Lower ground effects particles.
- Remove all sounds but item filter sounds.
- Remove sound effects for spectre, golems, chars, portals, waypoints.
- Completely remove extra gore from unique items.
- Custom options for all types of effects.
- Custom effects for dangerous mob mods like reflects/corrupted...etc.
- Bring back the girls on globes..

Currently I cant play with others especially in Breach League.. Please help? :D
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2018, 7:08:56 PM
I'd use it instantly if it was legit.

Can someone from GGG give an answer?
Spreading salt since 2006
"
desperado2044 wrote:

- Bring back the girls on globes..

/bookmarked

But yes, this is a banable offense. Nobody is allowed to use programs to alter in-game files for any purpose whatsoever.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Hi Exiles,

Please be aware that using any programs that alter our in-game files is against our Terms of Use. If you're unsure about any software which you would like to use please contact 'support@grindinggear.com' so we're able to look into that for you.

@Boem you beat me to it!
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

Please be aware that using any programs that alter our in-game files is against our Terms of Use. If you're unsure about any software which you would like to use please contact 'support@grindinggear.com' so we're able to look into that for you.

@Boem you beat me to it!

Really?

Last I saw you're allowed to use external software to modify the graphics of the game via process injection.

Bex said she thinks it is perfectly fine to do so.

wow. i could remove the globe lady printout i glued to my monitor!

bex saying that she thinks about process injection being legal? no way.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

@Boem you beat me to it!

Really?

Last I saw you're allowed to use external software to modify the graphics of the game via process injection.

The program you are talking about would be something like sweetfx, which dose not alter/remove game files, the program the OP wants to use dose this and is 100% banable without question.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

@Boem you beat me to it!

Really?

The program you are talking about would be something like sweetfx, which dose not alter/remove game files, the program the OP wants to use dose this and is 100% banable without question.

the client surely detects other programs modifying it's allocated memory as well as modifying the resource file. especially since the modifications it does are known.
"
vio wrote:
wow. i could remove the globe lady printout i glued to my monitor!

bex saying that she thinks about process injection being legal? no way.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5dnknj/psa_dx11_version_works_with_reshadefx/

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's okay.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:

"
This is true, and is the real reason for the questions. Injecting a dll into the client is the same basic procedure used by HUDs and botters. Once you've injected a dll into a process with admin rights, there's not a lot you can't do. I understand why people want these effects, but an approval of the manner of delivery (dll injection) is an interesting change in policy.

I appreciate the responses, guys.

This is mostly tongue-in-cheek, so don't feel like you need to explain the difference between the two situations, I'm just poking the donkey a little bit.
"

I appreciate the responses, guys.

This is mostly tongue-in-cheek, so don't feel like you need to explain the difference between the two situations, I'm just poking the donkey a little bit.

thanks for the link, i did mistake reShadeFx for another tool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info