PoE: The big picture. Something for everyone (to complain about?)

Hah, knew you'll one day make a thread that explains the birds & bees and appeals to our better nature.

You know why I don't mind when you're poking me for being too optimistic with people? The real reason you're doing it is because you're no better yourself :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
is because you're no better yourself :)

None of us are (A)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Good thread :)
"
raics wrote:

You know why I don't mind when you're poking me for being too optimistic with people? The real reason you're doing it is because you're no better yourself :)

Funny, I thought I was being extremely patronizing with this thread by explaining the obvious to the blind :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
amazing read, bars. thanks for taking the time.

mods, can we move his post over to the dev manifesto section please? (after removing the labyrinth complaint of course, everybody should take the 2 hours to do that side content at least once) :-)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 6, 2016, 6:56:54 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
raics wrote:

Funny, I thought I was being extremely patronizing with this thread by explaining the obvious to the blind :P

It's all about them intentions.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Bars wrote:

Ah, you big softie, you :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
vio wrote:
amazing read, bars. thanks for taking the time.

mods, can we move his post over to the dev manifesto section please?

"
vio wrote:
(after removing the labyrinth complaint of course, everybody should take the 2 hours to do that side content at least once) :-)

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
raics wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

Ah, you big softie, you :)

yep, hopeless case with bars. as a idealist he want's to make the blind see again...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
#BarsforMVP

?

#MakeLabgreatAgain

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info