[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

I can't understand how this tool calculates the prices. For example my wand

is like 3ex+ and this tool shows 4-6 chaos. It is rediculous...

Also tried to pricecheck my shield

and for some reason %cold resistance on it was not submitted. Poe-Trade macro shows the price for it like 15-18c however on poeprices.info it is 50+ and with %cold resistance checked it is 80+. Why you don't submit all relevant search fields??

And yes, i did checked all the Pre-Select options in the settings
Last edited by Garfunkel on Dec 24, 2018, 8:52:19 AM
"
AnOldShoe wrote:
I would love to see an option where we can filter search by age of post limit. so, if i only want to see recent posts, i could put it as 0 hours 7 days.

That's not supported on poe.trade though, not sure about the official site, I'll see what I can do when I manage to get around implementing support for that.
"
Garfunkel wrote:
I can't understand how this tool calculates the prices. For example my wand

is like 3ex+ and this tool shows 4-6 chaos. It is rediculous...

Also tried to pricecheck my shield

and for some reason %cold resistance on it was not submitted. Poe-Trade macro shows the price for it like 15-18c however on poeprices.info it is 50+ and with %cold resistance checked it is 80+. Why you don't submit all relevant search fields??

And yes, i did checked all the Pre-Select options in the settings

I guess you're talking about the predicted search which is used by default when using ctrl + d on a rare item. What's going on there is out of my hand, which should be obvious since it is mentioned quite obviously that this pricing is done by poeprices.info via API. TradeMacro simply sends the entire item to them and displays the results returned by their API. If those results are different than those on poeprices you could talk to them directly.

Link to their forum thread

Don't ever expect any really accurate automatic pricing for rares. Won't be happening no matter who it's done by (and how). Treat it as an educated guess at best.
Last edited by Eruyome on Dec 27, 2018, 6:40:40 AM
When doing a item age search (ctrl-e) on a item with a "'" in it. The search fails to find the item.

Eg: Demon Grinder Tyrant's Sekhem

I'm having a hard time installing Trade Macro. My security software keeps identifying as a virus. I ran it anyway and the file disappeared and nothing happened.

Its having a hard time with the file "Fallback.exe". I looked it up and its a know virus, but yet its talked about in the forums under installation instructions?
This is what I got trying to run it after made an exception for the file in McAfee:

https://imgur.com/a/2YZQxLk

I'm sure its been brought up before, but why couldnt the devs put some kind of trade mechanic in game? This can be quite the barrier to newcomers.
Can someone help me? If Trade Macro is currently in use and I go to type a message every time I hit space it sends what I'm typing. I'm assuming it is because Spacebar is a hot key to show the current persons info. I looked everywhere and cannot seem to find a way to disable that. It's annoying because what happens is I go to type and it goes like Give (Enteer) me( enter) and it makes me look like I'm trying to spam or something.,
Playing a Witch first..
Neither Chrome nor Firefox will even let me download it from Github. Both block without the option to "download anyway".
I'm with the guy above... My browsers are telling me the file is dangerous... I d/l it and send it to VirusTotal (which I've done with previous versions) and now I get this:

https://imgur.com/a/usGqKOY

I tried to load up the .ahk today and I'm not sure if it's out of date or what but there's no way I'm installing it with what I'm seeing packaged with it now.

This was all prompted by: https://imgur.com/a/6056VpU

So... Is this project done? Will we see updates without viruses anytime soon?
Edit: Haven't found any help with these issues so I have a new question...

Can we have a stand alone Additional Macros?

tbh that's the main reason I run any .ahk while playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info