[2.4] CrimShot [crit bow] (6k life | over 2 million dps with Death's Opus)

1- thx for the build
2- quick question regarding the skill you are choosing. I presumed poison crit bow builds naturally took TS but it seems you are using LA. This skill effectivly reduce by half the inital hits that triggers the poison dot (phys 50%to lightning). Could you explain shortly why you took LA ? (I understand the major portion of your poison spike comes from added chaos damage and void manipulation. Perhaps its the inherant mecanic of LA that is appealing because of the way it hits targets and the way poison stacks and the fact that you can shock target to effectivly do 1.5x the damage ?). Thx man
Last edited by plasmaszap on Dec 15, 2016, 3:03:22 PM
"
plasmaszap wrote:
1- thx for the build
2- quick question regarding the skill you are choosing. I presumed poison crit bow builds naturally took TS but it seems you are using LA. This skill effectivly reduce by half the inital hits that triggers the poison dot (phys 50%to lightning). Could you explain shortly why you took LA ? (I understand the major portion of your poison spike comes from added chaos damage and void manipulation. Perhaps its the inherant mecanic of LA that is appealing because of the way it hits targets and the way poison stacks and the fact that you can shock target to effectivly do 1.5x the damage ?). Thx man

LA using for AOE, where you dont need much dmg(poison as well), all mobs still dies with just one hit
Everything is awesome!

May i kill shaper ?
My barrage DPS in HO: 19k (2k chao dmg). I intend use Aura Curse Project Weakness+Haste.

Should I learn Point Blank to use Mine for second Barrage ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info