[2.4] CrimShot [crit bow] (6k life | over 2 million dps with Death's Opus)

how much cost ur jewels?
"
j0ca1995 wrote:
how much cost ur jewels?

20c-4ex
Everything is awesome!
Hi Awsome Build! i have some questions, do you need Cospris will Armor for that Build? I think about to buy and get one, or is it better to play this Build with Reach of Council Bow and with an Energyshield Variation of this Build? i dont know what is better, Signalshot Build or Try this Tree?? Please help, greez
Last edited by TheMaster88 on Nov 6, 2016, 1:21:20 AM
"
TheMaster88 wrote:
Hi Awsome Build! i have some questions, do you need Cospris will Armor for that Build? I think about to buy and get one, or is it better to play this Build with Reach of Council Bow and with an Energyshield Variation of this Build? i dont know what is better, Signalshot Build or Try this Tree?? Please help, greez

Cospri's will can be changed for any armour, but you will need to use poison gem or snakebite gloves
Everything is awesome!
Thanks for the fast Answer, maybe i give the Build a try but i just Fear it could be get nerfed like Chaos Wander was and i would spent again currency for nothing...did you tryed this Build with ES instead life once? or is this not Possible?

Greez
"
TheMaster88 wrote:
Thanks for the fast Answer, maybe i give the Build a try but i just Fear it could be get nerfed like Chaos Wander was and i would spent again currency for nothing...did you tryed this Build with ES instead life once? or is this not Possible?

Greez

ES too far away from Bow crit chance nodes
And i'm absolutely sure, they will nerf this build(poison double dipping)
Аccording to my calculations, nerf will weaken poison about 5 times
Everything is awesome!
Last edited by DevILL on Nov 6, 2016, 10:39:28 AM
allright thanks for the info, i have to search an build that is (Nerf save) then...not know witch builds possible with Deaths Opus or Reach for highend game
Has anybody here heard about GGG nerfing (or even removing) poison/chaos double-dipping with projectiles?
I really wanna try out this build, but I usually don't have much time to play. Just worried that by the time I get this build going, it'll get the nerfhammer.
"
Thunder71 wrote:
Has anybody here heard about GGG nerfing (or even removing) poison/chaos double-dipping with projectiles?
I really wanna try out this build, but I usually don't have much time to play. Just worried that by the time I get this build going, it'll get the nerfhammer.

Yes, thay will nerf it

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile: Version 2.4.0 (Atlas of Worlds) Patch Notes
Poison now deals 8% of Physical and Chaos damage as Chaos Damage for 2 seconds (down from 10%). While we have future plans to fix Poison (addressing double dipping), this nerf brings it slightly more in line until we can make those changes.
Everything is awesome!
Last edited by DevILL on Nov 9, 2016, 10:13:30 AM
Bro, wanna see ur lightning arrow dps screen
And how u r on ele reflect
Also what about life leech?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info