How to beat Malachai?

you mean the refund points or what?
Yeah, either that or waiting 3 months for the free full reset. Anyway, in future I suggest using the planner to plot out your skill tree in advance, you'd be able to get some feedback on it from other that way, just winging it won't work unless you're somewhat experienced. A build is more often bogged down by accumulating many small mistakes than making a few big ones.

Of course, learning it slowly from your own experience is probably the best course in the long run, so if you're going for that just ignore all this.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jun 11, 2016, 4:32:24 PM
yeah i just tried to wing the whole thing,but with my other chars i will plan ahead,so now i'm back at the start,i need to do all 4 acts again just this time it will be harder? oh well at least i know what i'm doing now if everything is the same just the difficulty changed
Yeah, pretty much the same but harder and you will have a 20% penalty to all resists, there will be a few new enemies too. The first two acts in cruel will probably be easy after act4 normal, though, same goes for first two acts in merciless.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Cool,thanks for the help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info