Content Update 2.3.0 Patch Notes

Fail expansion , fail untested patch failing all over the place .
R.I.P 4.B.
Iam angry. Very!

80 percent of the new content is only available in special leagues?!?!

No, I'm not going to start again, again, again, again, again, again the whole old game only because have 1% difference.

If GGG think, this is the solution, i think to stop playing.

Its unfair. If no time / resource for true content, dont release anything. But this is annoying!!!
"
Darkyfly wrote:
In patch notes we read:

"Completing a Trial rewards you with an Offering to the Goddess item."

Why in 6 peoples game just host get Offering to the Goddess item ??? What about other 5? They too completing trial.

Just finished the Trial of Grief in a Zana map party and all of us got the Goddess' Offering. Just wondering if you're using a filter that hasn't been updated to show it...
NICE FUCKING WORK, soundbugs, ok,
but running lvl77 maps on a 94 character now is like running lvl74 maps before...

GOOD FUCKING JOB, I ALWAYS WANTED TO QUIT MY JOB JUST TO BE A STREAMING YOUTUBER SO I CAN GET WHORSHIPPERS THAT GIVE ME MAPS AND MUNNEH FOR FREE!!!

NOT.

Jeez, GGG get some high level characters before you nerf sh!t you obviously have no clue about.

"The experience penalty for higher levels is now slightly higher. The penalty starts taking effect a few levels earlier than it previously did."
why?
dont know if you guys are realy trying to keep plp playing on high lvls? or just in challenge leagues?
i dont like the idea of starting again, again and again in challenge leagues. So i like playing standard
seems like xp was reduced at least 50% playing a 77 map with a 91 character
it's demotivating...

Two missing Bug Fix patch notes:

-Enabled an opening sound for a chest type that was silent.
-Fixed Barrage's animation with Death, Decimation, and Harbinger Bows.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Hello ! Just wanted to add my feedback on this patch.

- Loading is incredibly improved, game launches and switches between areas almost instantly, great job on this.

However, it is my understanding that some stuff is still being loaded when you enter an area and start playing. This causes big slowdowns for two to three seconds every time I change area, to a point that could be very dangerous if monsters are close by. I don't like this at all, I would rather have longer loading than unstable and very low framerate in the start of a new area. I don't think HC player are loving this.

- Sound is a bit weird in some places (too much reverb in caves, sometimes some echo or chorus where there should not be, sounds being too quiet or missing after a while) but overall a big improvement from before. Now there is a proper localisation.

- New Prophecy mechanics are pretty fun, I like it a lot so far. It is really cool to see some previous leagues stuff in there. Pretty awesome !

That's it for now, just started the league so I might come back later.

Nice stuff GGG, but there are absolutely a few issues that needs to be addressed/fixed/improved !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
DjParagon wrote:
Hello ! Just wanted to add my feedback on this patch.

- Loading is incredibly improved, game launches and switches between areas almost instantly, great job on this.

However, it is my understanding that some stuff is still being loaded when you enter an area and start playing. This causes big slowdowns for two to three seconds every time I change area, to a point that could be very dangerous if monsters are close by. I don't like this at all, I would rather have longer loading than unstable and very low framerate in the start of a new area. I don't think HC player are loving this.

- Sound is a bit weird in some places (too much reverb in caves, sometimes some echo or chorus where there should not be, sounds being too quiet or missing after a while) but overall a big improvement from before. Now there is a proper localisation.

- New Prophecy mechanics are pretty fun, I like it a lot so far. It is really cool to see some previous leagues stuff in there. Pretty awesome !

That's it for now, just started the league so I might come back later.

Nice stuff GGG, but there are absolutely a few issues that needs to be addressed/fixed/improved !

I have noticed that lag you mention when i enter an area.
I don't care about loading times,i just want a lagless experience after 3 years of playing poe.
Sound is weird,too much echo where there shouldn't be any and hitting mobs feels muted.
Sound effects don't overlap and silence each other like before but it is weird now.
Loading during playing maps is very dangerous.
Opening boxes and some blue mobs mods still lag btw on ssd.
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed a bug where certain unwalkable tiles would not block projectiles.
Translation: We heard you liked those Statues in the Marketplace and Sceptre of God that break line of sight, so we made all blocking objects act like them. Aim carefully, lest your skill fails to fire or your character repositions to an unintended spot.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Hi all I never really posted anything on here before but I feel like this patch was really poorly tested. Like am I missing something? Why is the game so buggy? Did it not say that completing all 6 trials will count for all your characters on the same league? Why am I unable to enter the 4th lab with my other characters?

Why are many of the patch notes so vague in their descriptions? What are reflect mobs doing in non reflect maps? Who is making these decisions?

if anyone knows the answer to my first question please let me know.

Thanks. Appreciate it.
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info