Doeboy™ Guides 🌟 Info 🌟 Q&A ~ 2.1 CoC HP+DODGE | CI ~ 2.1 Bow

Hey Bro thanks for the COC Discharge Guide!

I like playing Shadow, as well as Scion.
However, in the coming 2.2 patch Shadow's COC Discharger seems not as good as Elementalist or Inquisitor.

May I know what is your thoughts on which is a better Ascendancy class for COC Discharger?
"
sheunghang wrote:
Hey Bro thanks for the COC Discharge Guide!

I like playing Shadow, as well as Scion.
However, in the coming 2.2 patch Shadow's COC Discharger seems not as good as Elementalist or Inquisitor.

May I know what is your thoughts on which is a better Ascendancy class for COC Discharger?

havnt checked the classes tbh, and i wont until the days before the release.
But the current trees only differ witht the characterclass start nodes so, ye maybe the "whats best class" will differ soon, atleast it will be easy to figure it out.

edit: i just checked 'Inquisitor', this one looks crazy to me :D
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Feb 8, 2016, 7:26:27 AM
Did u think about ll + shavs + skyforth ?
"
Nyurael wrote:

i dont think u will have enough charges to have even close to the volls chest damage. the boots work like a pcoc gem, so per attack/spell max 1 charge, nomatter how many enemies u are hitting+critting

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
Nyurael wrote:

i dont think u will have enough charges to have even close to the volls chest damage. the boots work like a pcoc gem, so per attack/spell max 1 charge, nomatter how many enemies u are hitting+critting

Dont u think with Blade Vortex u already hit so many times it wont matter ?
iam not really a fan of dual spell for coc in this patch :)

hint: controlled destruction comes very close to the dmg boost of a lvl 5 empower and doesnt support cyclone. so its a ~40% more damage gain for zero increased costs.

Also u tend to 1shot before much of the vortex hits anyway.

Last edited by Doe on Feb 11, 2016, 11:05:44 AM
Thanks for the nice builds!
What variant do you prefer/recomend for CoC, CI or life?
Why don't you take the power charge near the shadow start?
"
Thanks for the nice builds!
What variant do you prefer/recomend for CoC, CI or life?
Why don't you take the power charge near the shadow start?

it's not worth the nodes to just get 50%cc, way to high investment + your critchance is allready fine w/o it.
CI is more safe for leveling, 10K ES pool with budget gear (not going dual curse, or same with dual-/tripplecurse with highend gear). For Atziri hunting i'd go for the life version (RF boost just makes u blow the bosses in a sec, also i feel like the purities and saffles makes u facetank atziri, so its more safe there, especially against uber atziri, also the gear is cheaper)
"
Thank you for the advise!
yw sir

Last edited by Doe on Feb 15, 2016, 3:35:23 AM
Thank you for the advise!
Hey Doeboy,

first of all... thanks a lot for your nice guides.
Any idea about which Ascendancy classes seems to be the best choice for a scion with your Cyclone-triggered Coc Discharger build?
Wish you the best... and looking forward to your comming builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info