[2.2] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Avatar of Fire CI Whispering Ice - Uber Viable!

Great time to play WI in a temp league, they are already selling for as little as 20 chaos in Perandus SC.

I need to update the stats page on the main post soon, OP looks pathetic with its 4k tooltip icestorm
[Build Guide] - Whispering Ice CI Avatar of Fire
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1386145
Currently trying to 6 socket a whispering ice in perandus so I can try this awesomeness out! One jewellers at a time
Ingame: ReExist
So im planning on playing this build in the new templeague, leveling a MF char now to get some currency to get it all started. What is the "reroll" condition for this build? Just a WI staff with 6S? Or do I need to look into ES gear etc before I can relevel with a scion and begin to phew phew?
"
So im planning on playing this build in the new templeague, leveling a MF char now to get some currency to get it all started. What is the "reroll" condition for this build? Just a WI staff with 6S? Or do I need to look into ES gear etc before I can relevel with a scion and begin to phew phew?

Just a 6S whispering ice. As a side note, Perandus seems like a terrible league to MF in.
"
Baalorlord wrote:
"

Just a 6S whispering ice. As a side note, Perandus seems like a terrible league to MF in.

So there isnt really any point at all to make the WI character as the second character? Someone mentioned how expensive this build was to get going so I thought it needed some currency. Oh well :P
"
"
Baalorlord wrote:
"

So there isnt really any point at all to make the WI character as the second character? Someone mentioned how expensive this build was to get going so I thought it needed some currency. Oh well :P

The build is definitely expensive, but MFing won't make you much money in Perandus (far as I can tell). All the usual valuable uniques are worthless because mr. Perandus man is giving them out like candy.

Quick look at poetrade:
Goldrim: 1 chaos
Drillneck: 10 chaos
Belly of the beast: 12 chaos
Andvarius: 10 chaos
Aursieze: 5 chaos
Call of the brotherhood: 20 chaos

These are all uniques that would normally fetch FAR higher prices 1 day into a temp league. What exactly are you going to find with MF that will bring in any actual money?
"

The build is definitely expensive, but MFing won't make you much money in Perandus (far as I can tell). All the usual valuable uniques are worthless because mr. Perandus man is giving them out like candy.

Quick look at poetrade:
Goldrim: 1 chaos
Drillneck: 10 chaos
Belly of the beast: 12 chaos
Andvarius: 10 chaos
Aursieze: 5 chaos
Call of the brotherhood: 20 chaos

These are all uniques that would normally fetch FAR higher prices 1 day into a temp league. What exactly are you going to find with MF that will bring in any actual money?

Well skip the word magicfind, I get your point :) Is there any merit to the idea to level WI sion as a second character or should I just scrap the one im on atm after ive gotten a 6S WI to start the WI scion?
Last edited by thelibertarian on Mar 5, 2016, 4:24:04 PM
I could be over looking it. But what ascendancy points did you suggest?
Could you update the build for Witch? Had big fun with your witch variant
"
Searzist wrote:
I could be over looking it. But what ascendancy points did you suggest?

Elementalist and Berserker are probably best for the build.
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info