lol why
use more skill than slots you have it all up to you
if you dont like it dont use
"
kiersz wrote:
lol why

kiersz i have seen you post crap in many threads and you are against balancing and fixing clearly broken stuff, im sure its not because you exploit all those things?
"
yea yea you can have 24 trap and what
you cant lay more than 3 and all you can do is just spam trap

it no so hard to counter.

"

lol why

Yes you can only place 3 traps at a time, the thing is that you can cast over 3 traps a second , that's over 3000-4500 unblock-able/reducable damage per second without any investment whatsoever (except obtaining and leveling the traps).

You can keep spam it towards someone untill they are stuck and when they are stuck there's two more traps in the air and you are dead.

Yes you can flicker, use evasive manouvers and other skills to certain length, but in the long run, atleast as a melee character, you need to oneshot, freeze/disable the otherperson in one go, faster then the other player to retaliate to win.

I don't see how a skill working this way makes pvp more interesting.

I'm not saying to remove the functionality of a skill, i'm saying it's broken as it is. Giving the skill an activation time when it lands so that you can't get bear trapped while already being bear trapped, could be a quick fix. You could still strategically place traps around the map and the stun/damage would be the same, it would just not be as abuseable to the same degree.

I would still argue for the damage being to grand with so little investment, but it would make pvp battles more enjoyable as i tend to spend most of my time in the merciless arena. (Even though it's poorly populated at the moment!)

Please read my whole post if you want to argument what I've written.
im not agains balance thing
just have fun from ppl who got owned by one skill and start complain about that

that stuff "broken" for you work as planned for me
im not complain if got owned by something
i search for counters
and i found it
dont know any thing in this game that cant be countered in same way

so pls l2p before complain and dont judge about fixed damage skill when you are not in full high-end gear

JonPoolbrain you dont hit trap a moving player and you cant stand on same place coz you just got trapped as well
or shooted witch something heavy
even if enemy eat one of your trap he just can evade other by using skill
so you cant deliver that 4500 dmg unless enemy is mentally retarded

btw if you so against such damage you know that 90lvl players has dps up to 100k
what youre going to do with that
spam your 1000dmg trap ?
Last edited by kiersz on Feb 6, 2013, 5:58:31 PM
"
kiersz wrote:
im not agains balance thing
just have fun from ppl who got owned by one skill and start complain about that

that stuff "broken" for you work as planned for me
im not complain if got owned by something
i search for counters
and i found it
dont know any thing in this game that cant be countered in same way

so pls l2p before complain and dont judge about fixed damage skill when you are not in full high-end gear

JonPoolbrain you dont hit trap a moving player and you cant stand on same place coz you just got trapped as well
or shooted witch something heavy
even if enemy eat one of your trap he just can evade other by using skill
so you cant deliver that 4500 dmg unless enemy is mentally retarded

btw if you so against such damage you know that 90lvl players has dps up to 100k
what youre going to do with that
spam your 1000dmg trap ?

its not broken because it suits you, you are full of false information.
but ofc you cant say what exactly false
^__^
"
kiersz wrote:
but ofc you cant say what exactly false
^__^

ofc its been all said in earlier post but you decided to go "LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOUR ARGUMENT!" and then pretend there never were any, gosh you are like a dumb feminist that ingores all of the facts. Just read this thread from begining.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info