1.2.1 Patch Notes

<3
IGN: RichMightyWitch
Whirling Blades is also make the Karui Spirit to drop.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
Stupid Patch, no new Uniques. Which are the ONLY important thing in Patches... :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"Fixed a bug where portals could not be used in Corrupted Side Areas opened with the Hideout Map Device."

YES!!! FINALLY!

Now fix the Public Party Issues:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/26h7j9/path_of_exile_public_parties_issue/

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 28, 2014, 9:06:11 PM
"The spawn chance of Masters has been reduced in The Fetid Pool, The Flooded Depths, The Ship Graveyard Cave and The Tidal Island"

this sucks. it already takes eons to get to 8

Like a lot of the others. Good work with that one sour spot
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Aug 28, 2014, 9:06:05 PM
why do people spam nice on these posts?
Yeah I mean getting level 8 is already going to take a long freaking time. So what if we want to farm Tidal over and over? Dumb nerf
IGN: Pockey
"devourers no longer spawn in large packs outside of maps"

Well damn. they still ambush you in maps right? like wait near a chest/rock/master.

EDIT: using these minutes to farm tidal over and over. Kinda wish I did more now.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 28, 2014, 9:09:39 PM
Kinda figured Tidal Island Farming would be short lived.
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.2.1

[li]The spawn chance of Masters has been reduced in The Fetid Pool, The Flooded Depths, The Ship Graveyard Cave and The Tidal Island.[/li]

Oh come on! Masters spawn is so freaking low as it is. Again, party play rules all if you want to level masters for the achievement. Can't see getting this done as a solo player.

On a positive note, MTXs coming along nicely as usual. Love the bear and portal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info