[1.3]Two Dragons build (crit arc: freeze everything+high dps, 1.3.0 buff! )

Thanks for the quick response. Great build man.
Last edited by Vitt4300 on Mar 2, 2015, 11:39:31 AM
Nice build, thanks for the guide!

Biggest upside, in my eyes: Frozen pukey-birds. Hell, yeah!
The most satisfying moment of my time in Wraeclast, ever.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
drop 2dragons. it is worthless now. the cold dmg added from herald of ice will proc the freeze, no need to lose the natural shock from arc. sure this would kinda make the whole thing a different build name(" no-dragons build (crit arc:...)?", but 2dragons is just a hindrance at this point.
Global 1 is cancer.
By agreeing to these terms of use, you acknowledge that bugs are like cool and stuff
and that you will bow to the Mealworm king when he ascends the throne.
"
drop 2dragons. it is worthless now. the cold dmg added from herald of ice will proc the freeze...

Hm, I just tried that and hardly ever froze monsters. Did kill very fast (due to the shock), but the build is too glass-cannoney to survive without reliably freezing them buggers.
Dunno why they hardly ever froze, I have 25% chance to freeze and 37% chance to crit.
Cold dmg from herald alone is too low to succesfully freeze. Honestly Arc isnt realiable either because of huge dmg spread - sometimes you shatter the whole pack with one blow but sometimes you just tickling monsters
is this build Atziri viable?
Doubt it. It's already a bit of a glass cannon, and Atziri cannot be frozen.
I won't try it, but please post your results if you do!
So is there going to be an update on this build? I really loved it and it was my first char :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info