maybe some of them still spam?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
OleOlof wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Drops are significantly raised due to several new loot pinata systems in place, that's why Wisdom Scroll starving started. It's a rather good thing, I think. Prior to all the drop changes and new gameplay stuff there was no real sense for Wisdom Scrolls to be in the game.

But I don't expect you to understand that as you probably didn't touch the game for a long time. <3

That might be explanation....but if you offer more loot pinata, than you have to raise at least wisdom scroll drops. Makes no sense to raise the loot, but having no material to id the loot. :( I mean i had TWO wisdom scrolls dropping in whole normal(act1/act2/act3).

And also portal scrolls. I am not sure if there is a certain level when portal scrolls starts to drop, but I found my first one at Piety. This means there was no chance to party up with somebody else till Piety, because everybody who joins yr party is asking for a damn tp -> ehm, can you run? -> lolthxbye

I can fully understand people creating chars just for these scrolls.

Stop botting
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
"
OleOlof wrote:
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

ahahahahaha, you would actually create 10 characters for 30 wisdom scrolls.....

you can kill few mobs for 30 scrolls

I would do that...definitely. Till lvl 35 i had exactly two wisdom scroll drops and ZERO portal scrolls in this 1month league. Had to collect as much as blue stuff as possible and still have problems to sustain my wisdom scrolls for the few yellow drops. Without portal rolls its not possible to just hop in town and collect again a full inventar of blue stuff.

Killing few mobs for 30 scrolls...I call a joke! Way easier and faster to create 10 accounts.

I call bullshit on that big time . No way you killed enoughf monsters to get to level 35 and only 2 scrolls dropped. Total bullshit.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
SirSid wrote:

I call bullshit on that big time . No way you killed enoughf monsters to get to level 35 and only 2 scrolls dropped. Total bullshit.

I played yesterday 4 hours straight and beside normal items this was my total orb drop:

- 1 wisdom scroll
- 1 portal scroll
- 1 blacksmith wetstone

No joke! :( Till lvl 43 I found zero alterion orb, zero scours, zero chance orb, zero regret orb, zero fusings, zero jewellers, zero chaos orb....just no orbs dropping.

Waiting currently for clarification from support.

"
OleOlof wrote:
"
SirSid wrote:

I played yesterday 4 hours straight and beside normal items this was my total orb drop:

- 1 wisdom scroll
- 1 portal scroll
- 1 blacksmith wetstone

No joke! :( Till lvl 43 I found zero alterion orb, zero scours, zero chance orb, zero regret orb, zero fusings, zero jewellers, zero chaos orb....just no orbs dropping.

Waiting currently for clarification from support.

Have you been botting lately?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Clearly tagged for botting, nice fail lol
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
Nope, I never botted. About two months ago i was banned for a day in Ambush league and didnt get any explanation for what reason. At this time I was farming like mad Sarn City for midnight fragments. Its likely that I am flagged since than. Never realized that with my Ambush toon, as he was lvl 90+ and orb drops were not important. But currently during leveling its quite obvious that something is wrong.

Nvm...I am in contact with support. So pls ignore my little rant about lousy drops.
12k people made new characters on the new league after 3 hours from start

4.6k people logged on through steam

2k of the new characters where level 1

was the numbers i had 3 hours after race started....

tho most people dont believe the numbers i wish everyone next race to take a look at the ladder charts
"
lolbam wrote:
12k people made new characters on the new league after 3 hours from start

4.6k people logged on through steam

2k of the new characters where level 1

was the numbers i had 3 hours after race started....

tho most people dont believe the numbers i wish everyone next race to take a look at the ladder charts

Or we could just wait until the end of the 1 Month Race when GGG provides the Infograph.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
So from 15k chars on ladder thousands were lvl 1.

Well that's not quite accurate. In the top 15,000 characters on HC 1-month, the lowest level is 22 but there are no doubt thousands more under that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info