Thousands of lvl 1 chars in 1-month leagues

I am serious, man. :(

"
OleOlof wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Drops are significantly raised due to several new loot pinata systems in place, that's why Wisdom Scroll starving started. It's a rather good thing, I think. Prior to all the drop changes and new gameplay stuff there was no real sense for Wisdom Scrolls to be in the game.

But I don't expect you to understand that as you probably didn't touch the game for a long time. <3

That might be explanation....but if you offer more loot pinata, than you have to raise at least wisdom scroll drops. Makes no sense to raise the loot, but having no material to id the loot. :( I mean i had TWO wisdom scrolls dropping in whole normal(act1/act2/act3).

And also portal scrolls. I am not sure if there is a certain level when portal scrolls starts to drop, but I found my first one at Piety. This means there was no chance to party up with somebody else till Piety, because everybody who joins yr party is asking for a damn tp -> ehm, can you run? -> lolthxbye

I can fully understand people creating chars just for these scrolls.

Honestly, I'd ask support to look into your account. This is really some unusual drops you got there. GGG does "shadowban" your personal drops if they suspect you to attend illegal activity. Maybe you were flagged on accident.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 17, 2014, 11:29:30 AM
"
OleOlof wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Drops are significantly raised due to several new loot pinata systems in place, that's why Wisdom Scroll starving started. It's a rather good thing, I think. Prior to all the drop changes and new gameplay stuff there was no real sense for Wisdom Scrolls to be in the game.

But I don't expect you to understand that as you probably didn't touch the game for a long time. <3

That might be explanation....but if you offer more loot pinata, than you have to raise at least wisdom scroll drops. Makes no sense to raise the loot, but having no material to id the loot. :( I mean i had TWO wisdom scrolls dropping in whole normal(act1/act2/act3).

And also portal scrolls. I am not sure if there is a certain level when portal scrolls starts to drop, but I found my first one at Piety. This means there was no chance to party up with somebody else till Piety, because everybody who joins yr party is asking for a damn tp -> ehm, can you run? -> lolthxbye

I can fully understand people creating chars just for these scrolls.

Lowest ilvl for portal scroll is 1 but there might be a character level requirement as well.
I know this from farming normal Hillock. :p
"
OleOlof wrote:

Either your account is flagged for botting or you have really horrible eyesight or something.

There is NO way only 2 wisdom scrolls dropped and first portal at Piety. I would definitely e-mail support. Or remove the blindfold when you log on.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:

Honestly, I'd ask support to look into your account. This is really some unusual drops you got there. GGG does "shadowban" your personal drops if they suspect you to attend illegal activity. Maybe you were flagged on accident.

O.o .....will check with support. thx
Is the OP seriously trying to imply GGG makes level 1 characters to boost league participation numbers??
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I've had a character in ambush league that got only a few wis. scrolls and portal scrolls between lvl 1-35. It was roughly 10-15 scrolls and maybe 7 portal scrolls, my friend that was partied with me had maybe double what dropped for me. We are not uber players but not entirely bad either. RNG is RNG and it can kick you while you're down!
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
"
Storage space, name reservers, gem mules. Plenty of reasons why people have lots of lvl 1s.

storage mules and gem mules you can always create, why do it first day?

so thousands of people are reserving their names.....hmm, alright believe what you want lol

dude want the name exsdrcfvgbhjn i give it to you all i have to do is delete the shadow i used to get firetrap for my witch
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
StaticSys wrote:
I've had a character in ambush league that got only a few wis. scrolls and portal scrolls between lvl 1-35. It was roughly 10-15 scrolls and maybe 7 portal scrolls, my friend that was partied with me had maybe double what dropped for me. We are not uber players but not entirely bad either. RNG is RNG and it can kick you while you're down!

You should be getting over 100 by level 35. I have leveled plenty of characters and I've never gone even 1/2 a zone without a wisdom scroll....ever.
Am I really being naive by assuming that gem mules would have been the first and obvious conclusion for almost...everybody?
...narf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info