Gamespot hosts Build of the Week Season 2 Finale and Infernal Skull Competition

its corrupted! it seems its one of those chest which dorpped out of a strongbox
which costs normally 1-4ex depending on the roll, therefore stop whining

If you can reach end game content you can get a 6l corrupted chest with ease
Who's body part should i empower to get the head micro transaction without competing? :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Using Chrome/AdBlock the video played with no ads and no buffering issues at all.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
geradon wrote:
"
ghymini wrote:
At least on YouTube I can watch a video in 1080p without it stopping randomly to load or having to sit through an entire commercial that I am not even remotely interested in."

umm, isn't youtube nowadays also displaying commercials before some of their videos??? just saw it on my gf's tablet when she wanted to watch some movie.

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Meh. Have to be in a Social Network to post a comment. No, thanks. ='[.]'=

social networks .... isn't that the hypu where you sell your soul to some american company which enables them to spy on you? no thx, even if it's for the greater good for a"i kill you with drones if i don't like your face"merika.

Was that absolutely necessary? =0[.]o=

Ooh so now you're opposed to something which is FREE and by all means magnificent Ray? As long as it suits you right?

I mean c'mon it's FREE I thought you loved FREE things Ray, and hey it's corporate integration at it's finest. You benefit from GGG's hard earned work with no additional cost merely a throw away user account if it had to be. I mean surely it isn't a big Deal.. Ray.

*rolls eyes*

#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Jul 15, 2014, 9:35:30 AM
Don't know if I'm too jazzed about any game review company that would partner up with a game making outfit. One wonders how many other partnerships Gamespot has. Seems like a conflict of interest issue.

Hope it all works out and brings more revenue to GGG.
I tried creating Gamespot account 6 times but its bugged a little. Tried twitter, facebook and registration. I gave up :D

I came here to share my comment:

"
I just finished lvl 60 in One Month Race. After playing for 500 hours in hardcore leagues it was really fun to go glass cannon. Famous low-lifer build* - i reserved life and mana for auras.
*) tiny detail: I have almost no ES. Since everything can kill me in one hit the strategy is to kill them first! It let me practice dodging. Can't wait for new leagues ^,^

We need a Nicholas Cage head MTX for raging spirits.
"
Starball wrote:
what the hell, do you guys need to bitch in EVERY thread?

It is never good it seems...

Spoiler
also use Adblock plus if you hate advertisements
What the hell, do you need to BITCH every time someone has a valid complaint? If you enjoy everything so much, can't you JUST ONCE keep your mouth shut and let it be?
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
August. Expansion.

HYPE
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Scamspot seems to have completely "disabled" registration and I refuse to let places like that scrape my facebook account if I can help it.

I used to have an account with them but amusingly they refuse to send a password reset to my email because there is no account with that email and when I try to register with that email it says there is already an account associated with that email. Try it with another email and it just gives me a generic "whoops we can't do that" offering no help what-so-ever.

You can keep the stupid flaming head.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info