Gamespot hosts Build of the Week Season 2 Finale and Infernal Skull Competition

what the hell, do you guys need to bitch in EVERY thread?

It is never good it seems...

Spoiler
also use Adblock plus if you hate advertisements
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
How does that Gamespot partnership work? Are we going to see GS adverts on this website in exchange for PoE ads on GS?

I'm just curious how your 'partnership' will result in increased player base.
"
Starball wrote:
what the hell, do you guys need to bitch in EVERY thread?

It is never good it seems...

Spoiler
also use Adblock plus if you hate advertisements
opera shows the commercial, but crashes totally when trying to show actual video
in firefox there is no commercial (using adblock), the crash is restricted to just adobe flash plugin :)

tl;dr the site is crap, I couldn't watch the video at all
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
geradon wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Meh. Have to be in a Social Network to post a comment. No, thanks. ='[.]'=

social networks .... isn't that the hypu where you sell your soul to some american company which enables them to spy on you? no thx, even if it's for the greater good for a"i kill you with drones if i don't like your face"merika.

I don't trust the facebook mood control experiments and the 1.7 billion in money spent on mosquito drones for homeland security. Saw the prototype on Youtube and it just worries me if that is the direction the US is heading. Says the US citizen....
Last edited by DarkHeart69 on Jul 15, 2014, 12:59:26 AM
I had to refresh once to get the video running (froze)
it lagged 5 times (stillframe for a few seconds)

does gamespot have a youtube account?
please tell them to put it there next time :/
I'm that Morty guy.
Click on the HD button on Gamespot boom video briked had to refresh and watch in random quality so I can atleast see it.

I think making Content exclusive to one place is always a bad Idea the Consumer should be the one who chooses were to watch stuff that were like youtube would say no you only can open or side on InternetExplorer then Chrome and Firefox are blocked and cant open the side thats just stupid.

Then atleast upload it to Gamespot and on your Youtube but dont force US to use special game sides to see Video`s like BoTW.
A swarm of skulls shall be his tomb! Borne through the pain on a fog of doom! Now go my sculls, and serve me well! 'kill all my enemy's, CAST MY SPELL!
this is Maleficent curse,i just make some changes.
(A forest of thorns shall be his tomb! Borne through the skies on a fog of doom! Now go with the curse, and serve me well! 'Round Stefan's Castle, CAST MY SPELL!)
Darn it! Been working on a build like this for a while... finally thought I'd come up with something that hadn't been to death yet. And... it's pretty much the exact same build (wth some minor differences).
"
Having playing a weapon summoner, I can say that this build is very intense in terms of being busy... You are always picking up items and casting your SRS. Still, it is a very strong build.

can't kill bosses --> bad build.
or am I totally missing something?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/960449/page/1/#p8234345

(and the gamespot videoplayer really is broken.)
"
geradon wrote:
"
ghymini wrote:
At least on YouTube I can watch a video in 1080p without it stopping randomly to load or having to sit through an entire commercial that I am not even remotely interested in."

umm, isn't youtube nowadays also displaying commercials before some of their videos??? just saw it on my gf's tablet when she wanted to watch some movie.

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Meh. Have to be in a Social Network to post a comment. No, thanks. ='[.]'=

social networks .... isn't that the hypu where you sell your soul to some american company which enables them to spy on you? no thx, even if it's for the greater good for a"i kill you with drones if i don't like your face"merika.

Was that absolutely necessary? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info