Two Screenshots From Content Update 1.1.5

"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Fucking finally... some new content... -_- Took them long enough, if they spent less time on microtransactions which no one asks for and more time on making the game greater so it get's more popularity maybe more people would actually buy those precious microtransactions the team has so much time to put in for.

Yes becouse clearly the people making mtx is the same people making content.... gtfo please.
I want the Dominus blood rain! It's payback time for all of the RIPs :)
"
I would rather of had the Echo support gem.

We're getting both. [Probably... :S]

Did you not read the Development Manifesto Preview thingie? One new Active Skill, one new Support Gem, four Vaal Skils.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
The Saffells looks amazing! Love the transparency. How can people not like this?

Excited to use ball lightning and hope echo makes it in soon. As for this "boss only skill" malarkey, hell they use our skills all the time. I'm all for some payback! Bring on blood rain and corrupted blood aura!
ty for making my shield shiny *_O

excited about new informations!
ign : ruffa_dualstorm
They could always redesign the boss skills or make them hit a lot harder to compensate for them being player usable now too. This doesn't take away from the epicness of the skill in my opinion. Can't wait to shock shit like it's my business
"
BARL wrote:
The Saffells looks amazing! Love the transparency. How can people not like this?

I haven't seen anyone say they don't like it? I've been staring at the Screenshot for over 15 minutes, had to change pants 3 times... ~.~

It is SO much better than my wildest dreams! :O

I especially love how it's like a prism... Really matches the concept of the Unique imo.

Erik, or whoever [else] was involved in the making of this, deserves a GIANT pat on the back! <3
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Even PoE's lore makes getting boss skills reasonable.

Blood Rain looks like something entirely different and I can see reason enough to let Dominus keep it. But his lightning stream could easily be made into a less impressive looking spell.

Still want Vaam Beam as a wand attack.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
So, um. How about some nature summons? Elementals? Wolf packs? Bears? Murders of crows?

I want to play a summoner so bad but I want different summons than...undead and more undead.
Last edited by Route1 on Jun 24, 2014, 10:58:17 PM
I'm still waiting on Vaal Temporal Chains
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info