Two Screenshots From Content Update 1.1.5

Ball Lightning hypuuuu!
Closed Beta Member.
b
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on May 26, 2018, 7:39:59 PM

Its going to look sooo good
merp merp
"
landrew831 wrote:
Time to make a CoC Ball Lightning character.

"Incoming QQ about how CoC is overpowered by people who wont even try to build a self-cast and a coc for comparison"
Oblivious
"
Finnze14 wrote:
Does anyone else think that the shield doesn't look good? It's just clear with a pasted lightning blob in the middle. Looks pretty bad to me, although everyone else likes it. :(

I agree and I don't even have one! Go look at the 2d art then look at the pic. The blue design hardly looks accurate and its missing the blue text/design above the top. Plus it looks like has a red stripe going vertically down the shield that doesn't resemble the pattern on the shield. Maybe I should see the shield when it is not in a still shot but to me it looks... bad.

Oh well, keep up the work. Keep pumping out them unique 3D models.

Oh yeah https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/475284 scroll down and look at the 2D art.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
I'm excited for both new gems! GGG always finds a way to reel me back in!
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
i just felt something shift in my pants...
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
Wow... Saffell's looks 10x better than I ever expected it to look, and I expected it to look AMAZING! :O

Finally, long awaited... BAAL [Lightning]! Get your Stargate's ready! :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
shield looks boring
FINALLY, I can make a new build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info