Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

"
stodderkonge wrote:
Is this build still gonna be viable with the insane puncture nerf comming in 1.3 seems like they keep nerfing evrything these days.

I will probably try speccing 5 points into the new wheel that increases physical dmg over time. That will give me 58 % increased Physical Damage over Time and 20% more dmg to bleeding targets. That should even it out?

If you are playing the new league I think that puncture will shine against the ghosts that flee. If you are specced into mind drinker you can get 3 points into entropy wheel just above for 45% more DoT dmg aswell.

But just to be clear, the puncture while moving dmg counts as a DoT right?

Im guessing the next question is where I should find those points tho...
Last edited by jockeftw2 on Dec 12, 2014, 9:47:08 AM
"
chaxe wrote:
i dont understand why my dmg is so low. im lvl 89 and im useing the evasion build.

dps with hatred : 5.98k

is it because my bow is just 4l and very low dps?

Hello man,

Well first, since you're using a 4L, don't go for the ICD/PCoC setup for your split arrow. I might be wrong but you'll probably be more effective using this setup (forget the ICD and PCoC gems)
. I think you'll get more DPS using PPAD and Faster attacks. When you get a 5L add PCoC and the ICD for the 6L.

As well, try to invest into Maligaro's gloves, they add a fair boost to DPS too. You probably need another Diamond Ring to counter-balance the lack of 5L/6L DPS too ;) Hope I helped !
IGN: TeslaChronos / Face_Tankit
"
JungTzu wrote:
"
chaxe wrote:
i dont understand why my dmg is so low. im lvl 89 and im useing the evasion build.

dps with hatred : 5.98k

is it because my bow is just 4l and very low dps?

Hello man,

Well first, since you're using a 4L, don't go for the ICD/PCoC setup for your split arrow. I might be wrong but you'll probably be more effective using this setup (forget the ICD and PCoC gems)
. I think you'll get more DPS using PPAD and Faster attacks. When you get a 5L add PCoC and the ICD for the 6L.

As well, try to invest into Maligaro's gloves, they add a fair boost to DPS too. You probably need another Diamond Ring to counter-balance the lack of 5L/6L DPS too ;) Hope I helped !

ye thanks it helped, got now 13k dps

would you also maybe recommend buyimg a drillneck?
Last edited by chaxe on Dec 16, 2014, 8:11:59 AM
"
chaxe wrote:
ye thanks it helped, got now 13k dps

would you also maybe recommend buyimg a drillneck?

Yea definetly since you'll get 100% increased dmg from the pierce chance converted into damage. I didn't mention it because I thought you were a bit short financialy-wise. Drillnecks sell for 7-13ex I believe now, depends of the roll ;)
IGN: TeslaChronos / Face_Tankit
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Did anyone tryed this in HC leagues ?? Why not Vaal Pact ?
"
Hitma47 wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsV7Ba_GY4ZtB9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKlss6TB8MfoyATKUNj051Ed-Sn1NklFHUuxVS1b6W69daF5FYeJh62KsZU1noGyMbWxv8nBScaF1y3b3d9d463pTfXV_An8rgl6Gzod2ivCMNo19jb-PT5AKkvOVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-m4Kiiqviv67CrsTCyGbUItUi5Hb02vqfBM8HYwuzEgsqpytPPetN-1CPWitnG3Q3jn-cK51TndOjW6UbqYu2D73rz6vrr_MX-uv_e

For me, movement speed is one of the most important stats to focus on and by far the most overlooked. I don't know why people always go for more damage, rather than move speed. When your damage gets to a certain point, clear speeds are only held back by how fast you can run.

My base run speed is 80%, and with flasks on which is most of the time, it's 160%.

Last edited by VixTrader on Dec 30, 2014, 11:52:12 PM
"
VixTrader wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsV7Ba_GY4ZtB9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKlss6TB8MfoyATKUNj051Ed-Sn1NklFHUuxVS1b6W69daF5FYeJh62KsZU1noGyMbWxv8nBScaF1y3b3d9d463pTfXV_An8rgl6Gzod2ivCMNo19jb-PT5AKkvOVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-m4Kiiqviv67CrsTCyGbUItUi5Hb02vqfBM8HYwuzEgsqpytPPetN-1CPWitnG3Q3jn-cK51TndOjW6UbqYu2D73rz6vrr_MX-uv_e

For me, movement speed is one of the most important stats to focus on and by far the most overlooked. I don't know why people always go for more damage, rather than move speed. When your damage gets to a certain point, clear speeds are only held back by how fast you can run.

My base run speed is 80%, and with flasks on which is most of the time, it's 160%.

nice tree, how much HP u have? maybe i want try ur tree but i want bloodletting node, too much important in uber atziri... and u don't take Phase acrobatics.. lol this is stupid i think..
Last edited by Hitma47 on Jan 6, 2015, 3:36:40 PM
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
VixTrader wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:

nice tree, how much HP u have? maybe i want try ur tree but i want bloodletting node, too much important in uber atziri... and u don't take Phase acrobatics.. lol this is stupid i think..

The reason I didn't take bloodletting is because I don't do Atziri runs anymore. If I still did, I'd definitely have it.

As far as not taking phase acrobatics, I don't find it necessary. The only time you'd ever want it is if you do a lot of Atziri runs, but to be honest the Atziri fight is all technical. I've done it so many damn times I don't get hit very often anymore. It's all about knowing how to play each phase and using your flasks effectively. If you're still new to Atziri runs yeah I'd say take it for a while, but once you get the hang of it, you'll realize it's just a waste of points.
@Vixtrader
Lol i'm not new, i've done 1000+ atziri and 100+ uber with arcer and in atziri i know but i must to move to doge all, but sometimes, in particular situation can happen that u can't doge manually the spell so u can only hope to geto passive doge with phase and atziri step :) only for this reason

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info