Amazon Mayhem Promotion and Path of Exile

"
n3d wrote:
Again U.S. only, really?

Read my post at the end of page 2 of this thread and you'll be able to buy it anywhere, no need to be in US :)
IGN : @Supernico

http://www.twitch.tv/nicosuper
I"m really liking these promotions they are doing. Please keep these going in the future as well!!
"
Supernico00 wrote:
"
n3d wrote:
Again U.S. only, really?

Read my post at the end of page 2 of this thread and you'll be able to buy it anywhere, no need to be in US :)

Indeed; everyone in the world should load a US address on their Amazon account. I think mine is a Walmart in one of the states with no sales tax. Complete with their phone number.
IGN Domination: Blindsight_Marauder, Blindsight_MF
Love these kinds of promotions! Thanks GGG :)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Does GGG get all of the money from these packs?
"
Supernico00 wrote:
How to buy this outside of US :

In your amazon settings, create an adress in the US (just take Valve HQ adress or something) and put it as default.

Amazon doesn't do IP checks, they only check if the currently used adress is in the right country

Bought loads of stuff over the past 2 years with this method without a single issue.

^^ This.

I live in NZ and have been buying stuff off amazon for a few years now, Often they have similar or much better deals than the steam store.

Its not exactly a secret either, there have been articles on rockpapershotgun, kotaku etc all which say to do the above in the article itself so amazon really doesn't care (its another paying customer).

an example:
Dark souls 2 is idk $100-120 NZD in stores, $71 USD on steam and $49 USD on amazon.
Last edited by Asmosis on May 22, 2014, 9:14:38 PM
Hey Europe has money too ^^
GAH! 1 day after I buy the $50 supporter pack. Bad timing for me!
:(
"
Supernico00 wrote:
How to buy this outside of US :

In your amazon settings, create an adress in the US (just take Valve HQ adress or something) and put it as default.

Amazon doesn't do IP checks, they only check if the currently used adress is in the right country

Bought loads of stuff over the past 2 years with this method without a single issue.

THAAAAANNNNNNKKKKKKSSSSSS!!!!!!

You sir, deserve an award!

Bought the $40.00 Pack. Living in the Philippines and thanks to you, my amazon gift card credits now has a purpose.
So we don't get anything NEW. I own all of this
IGN: Wirefleece , Complexion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info