My 1.1.0 Discharge Build

Made it to lvl 59 with ease, running the ledge atm trying to farm for better gear before heading further into merciless. I just 4 linked my ice spear with chain, LMP and a crit gem. When I did this mana immediately became an issue. I have clarity running with reduced mana, but now I cannot spam ice spear anymore, though chain is awesome. So, I see why you use the mana leech gem, wish I had an extra slot for one!

I just got dream fragments and have had voll's protector, so gear is coming together. I found a great dagger with tons of crit, yet it has less spell damage. What I notice is spell damage is weaker than global crit, especially with ice spear, so the dagger I found increased my DPS a ton over the wand I was using. Reflect one-shots me when I discharge since I have yet to take any of the capstone skills. I do not have any cast on damage taken gems yet, so doing everything manual until I get some. Rainbow Strides seem like my next buy, with Meligords (or whatever they are called) crit gloves soon after. I am following the tree just like the build says and have just taken unwavering stance. On the left side I have not gone past unnatural calm, gong to wait until I have 2k+ ES to take CI. Going for Vaal pact now to help with those reflect mobs.

Loving the build, can't wait to run maps! I am currently kicking ass on full party ledge runs with sub-optimal gear, so I can't wait to evolve this build further with better resist, skills and such.
🐢
Can anyone comment on 1.1.1 build effectiveness?
"
Can you comment on your progress with the build so far? I am currently building my first discharger and would like to know how it is going in 1.1.1. Thank you

Using almost similar build and its just awesome. I mean this damage, this clearing speed. Very fat solo targets with high speed and w/o adds can be a pain in the ass, just using vaal spark to build up power charges in that case, suggesting 2 void battery setup for the future. Reflects is not an issue till you got your resists capped. Tho using different setup for weapon and gloves
Spoiler

Some parts of my gear is totally crap so i dont have enough survivability and cant say how effective this build will be on 74+ maps, but for lower once it works just fine.
what lvl r u atm?
Updated my build

PS: i did that huge path to VP cuz i want unwating stance to prevent getting stunned

my link is upddated at first post
"
Can you comment on your progress with the build so far? I am currently building my first discharger and would like to know how it is going in 1.1.1. Thank you

based off my build
happy to answer any questions over in my thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/681197
IN GAME NAME: Buttlust --- PME ME VIA FORUMS (PM) INBOX I prefer this method of commiuncation
I'm looking at this, and on thing that confuses the hell out of me is the dagger links, cast on crit, animate guardian, and raise specter, how is that used? please tell me!
I am lvl 86 now and having lots of fun, clearing maps fast.

Made a few adjustments for higher ES and more DPS though...

I use a 5 link infernal mantle now, switched from Voll's. At first I was worried about getting enough power charges, yet with power charge on crit + chain + GMP and ice spear it is no problem at all.

In conjunction with the new armor I started using a Doyani's Invitation with 29% increased fire damage. This, + the 27% fire damage from infernal has caused a nice DPS increase with my endurance charges. I swapped around some passives and picked up mental acuity with the fire damage nodes before it, and now I am able to kill much, much faster. Anything I ignite dies, this helps so much with bosses.
🐢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info