[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

"
zawish wrote:
could you give me an advice if i should go back to mana? using bm keystone atm, 1k dps on LA (chain, wed, lmp, lgoh), but it will gimp my dps on LA even more if i put there BM gem instead of chain i suppose, im lvl 71 so doing easy maps and docks

i have covenant, so what auras to use, on mp purity, haste, determination? on hp usual ones - wrath, anger, grace.

im wondering if that 1k dps on chained LA is low ... after changing from ele cleave where tooltip was showing 10k it looks sad :)

I was doing 700 or so tooltip damage with my LA mara, and was soloing 66-68 maps with ease. Tooltip damage is not nearly as accurate as other builds, mainly because chain bounces so much and you are shock stacking up to 3 times (120% more damage.)
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Apr 24, 2013, 10:28:05 PM
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
Use The Covenant trick. Makes the "hit" on HP negligible.

What is the trick by the way?
http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/The_Covenant

IGN: Tamenath/Zawish/Mevev/Moldorn/Hayna
Last edited by zawish on Apr 25, 2013, 9:37:22 AM
"
Zikkar wrote:
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
Use The Covenant trick. Makes the "hit" on HP negligible.

What is the trick by the way?

Equip The Covenant, turn on the auras, unequip The Covenant. Result? Auras are still using your HP. Benefit? You can now turn on other auras on mana and the HP ones are not taking about double the HP they would with a BM support gem.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
They're quite pricey and they are getting nerfed sometime in the near future. So, I dunno if I would rely on using them or get used to them really. I sold my mask / robe awhile ago after I heard they are getting fixed.
the robe is only 2 gcp or so.

where did "hear" they were getting nerfed? as far as i know ggg is aware but generally not bothered by it.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
the robe is only 2 gcp or so.

where did "hear" they were getting nerfed? as far as i know ggg is aware but generally not bothered by it.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/253080/page/1

It was mentioned somewhere else as well - being that it isn't top of their priority list, but it is going to happen before open beta ends.

And they sell for nearly an ex, 5gcp+
Last edited by Edzilla on Apr 28, 2013, 10:05:11 PM
@venator

Any opinions on a mana regen build, over BM for % auras?
After killing off multiple LS and Ek marauders, ive run out of decent gear in hardcore. Was wondering if this bow and quiver would make a good start for a LA build

"
Edzilla wrote:
@venator

Any opinions on a mana regen build, over BM for % auras?

Well, use a BM gem? Otherwise the mana cost is too large to support, and you have to get Eldritch.

"
Mastodonic wrote:
After killing off multiple LS and Ek marauders, ive run out of decent gear in hardcore. Was wondering if this bow and quiver would make a good start for a LA build

Don't mention; I just died 20 min ago. Still annoyed as all hell, because I died in Lunaris on a pack of hasted hence heavily desynced mobs just before Piety... Those 2 items would work just fine and faceroll the content all the way to Merciless. You *should* change the bow for a Thicket though... A thicket with a 4L would heavily out-DPS that one simply due to being 50% faster!
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info