[Guide][HC] Fite's Detonate Dead Build (Scion/Templar/Witch)

"
F1sherKing wrote:
Do the effect of flasks nodes increase the amount of life gained when using a seething life
flask?

I think that they do. For sure 30% flask effect gives more than 30 int.
"
ZartoK89 wrote:
"
Zombie_Addict wrote:

Depending on what tree you pick. You can play as witch without rerolling to templar or sicon.

Well, the thing is that the gems you obtain is about 50% from the witch quests and 50% from the templar quests, so either one has to be remade.

Or you can go yolo-mode and just buy the other later, but that would result in they not getting lvls

most important is Desecrate and rest? IDK You will probably use Searing Bond to leveling so those few levels of gem can be just made up by playing SB for few levels more.

Edit:
I made 2 post, one under another...Ops.

Edit no.2:
I cant see any gems that templar got and witch doesnt?
Last edited by Zombie_Addict on Mar 5, 2014, 1:43:15 PM
Posted updates for the Patch! I'll continue to make updates but please bare with me.
If you want instant results on your questions please just pop into my Twitch Chat.
(I'll be going live soon)
Last edited by Fite on Mar 5, 2014, 1:55:32 PM
"
Fite wrote:
Posted updates for the Patch! I'll continue to make updates but please bare with me.
If you want instant results on your questions please just pop into my Twitch Chat.
(I'll be going live soon)

+ main post

But still ruby flask would give + 13 not +10 max resist.
What do u think about skipping 12% AoE radius in scion and starting as witch? How important in your opinion are those 3 nodes?

Build
Last edited by Zombie_Addict on Mar 5, 2014, 2:05:52 PM
"
Zombie_Addict wrote:

+ main post

But still ruby flask would give + 13 not +10 max resist.
What do u think about skipping 12% AoE radius in scion and starting as witch? How important in your opinion are those 3 nodes?

+1 is enough for 100% with Rise of the Phoenix.

"
Zombie_Addict wrote:

If you can live with the lack of radius, go nuts but I don't recommend it :)
in any case why would you take 8% mana over 20% regen
Last edited by Fite on Mar 5, 2014, 2:11:49 PM
Now that Vaal Pact is only 2 (!) points away from the build and doesnt take away your life flasks, would a DD Vaal Pact life build be viable in 1.1?
Ambush League, IGN: RevengeOfTheBros
"
Mcvictor wrote:
Now that Vaal Pact is only 2 (!) points away from the build and doesnt take away your life flasks, would a DD Vaal Pact life build be viable in 1.1?

no because vaal pact sucks a bag of willies, added this to the main post.
DD builds and several others will almost be surely nerfed:(
You no longer take Immolation or Fire walker nodes in new build, Why so?

Is Entropy THAT much better?

Or maybe the sacrifice for more Life (Written in Blood wheel) near Entropy?
Greatly looking forward to trying this build in Invasion, probably going to go with Templar as they get all the needed gems minus Grace/Arctic Armor. Just need to mule a Shadow at the start for Detonate Dead/Fire Trap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info