I know the new vendor recepies.

I know them too, pay 1337 cryptoshekels or I'll reveal them.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Azarius wrote:

You guys fail to understand... this is against the rules. Plain and smiple. If other people have been scolded for this, then why not him? Everyone has to follow the rules, right? I am just stating what was told to me by GGG representatives/employees/etc. In summation: People paying him in-game currency to say (or not to say) what recipes are/do/etc. is against the rules. This is just as bad as RMT. I was only trying to help... but w/e.

Wrong.

Rushing people for currencies is allowed. (pay in game currency for doing something)
I can imagine someone paying to learn informations about rushing, why can't he pay to get a secret information like a recipe?

I Pmed support once to ask them if i was able to pay a draughtswoman some EXs to draw one of my witch chars, they said: allowed.
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
Last edited by Inexium2 on Feb 8, 2014, 5:48:34 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:

no u don't liar liar pants on fire
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
6/10
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

no u don't liar liar pants on fire

Implying I ever wear pants.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
StormHunter wrote:
you need 10 albino rhoa feathers, fairgraves tricorne, and 3 Ragal orbs, you have to find the secret fishersman and then he teach you how to fish

This is after you have to fight Jabberjaws.
#yoloswagjabberjaws
▄█▀█▀█
"
Inexium2 wrote:
"
Azarius wrote:

You guys fail to understand... this is against the rules. Plain and smiple. If other people have been scolded for this, then why not him? Everyone has to follow the rules, right? I am just stating what was told to me by GGG representatives/employees/etc. In summation: People paying him in-game currency to say (or not to say) what recipes are/do/etc. is against the rules. This is just as bad as RMT. I was only trying to help... but w/e.

Wrong.

Rushing people for currencies is allowed. (pay in game currency for doing something)
I can imagine someone paying to learn informations about rushing, why can't he pay to get a secret information like a recipe?

I Pmed support once to ask them if i was able to pay a draughtswoman some EXs to draw one of my witch chars, they said: allowed.

WRONG.. GGG said so themselves. I also have the screenshots and videos to prove it. I was told BY GGG that selling information regarding secret vendor recipes is against the rules. I was told it is like RMT. Please learn to read before posting a retort.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Feb 8, 2014, 7:33:24 PM
Then GGG is wrong.
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
"
Inexium2 wrote:
Then GGG is wrong.

They make the rules, so they are not wrong. You are just trolling now...
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info