I know the new vendor recepies.

"
Heroofexile wrote:
meanwhile, 200 years later ...

"hm or it is Tabula+ stack of every orb + x + x"

^ This

Honestly people, we have to think about it logically if we want to find the recipes

- Look at existing recipes, are there any holes? (missing parts of a set of recipes)
- Look at the theme of existing recipes the new one will probably be similar
- Look at the time/currency investement of existing recipes, the new one will probably be similar

There is no recipe in existance that uses a *specific* unique to achieve a result other than making a new unique, there are no new uniques not found ergo the recipe does not include a specific unique item. aka no tabula rasa or whatever

There is no recipe in existance that uses a *specific* gem to achieve a result, I highly doubt GGG wants you to take the limited supply of portal gems out of the economy by using it in a recipe.

there is no recipe in existance that uses STACKS of any currency to achive a result, other than the bandit respec tombs but thats only because GGG needed it to have a big penalty to discourage swapping.

GGG favors "simple" recipes with 1-4 items only, and each one has a "theme" or goal that makes sense and is "easy" to make.
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
"
demivion wrote:
"
Heroofexile wrote:
meanwhile, 200 years later ...

"hm or it is Tabula+ stack of every orb + x + x"

^ This

Honestly people, we have to think about it logically if we want to find the recipes

- Look at existing recipes, are there any holes? (missing parts of a set of recipes)
- Look at the theme of existing recipes the new one will probably be similar
- Look at the time/currency investement of existing recipes, the new one will probably be similar

There is no recipe in existance that uses a *specific* unique to achieve a result other than making a new unique, there are no new uniques not found ergo the recipe does not include a specific unique item. aka no tabula rasa or whatever

There is no recipe in existance that uses a *specific* gem to achieve a result, I highly doubt GGG wants you to take the limited supply of portal gems out of the economy by using it in a recipe.

there is no recipe in existance that uses STACKS of any currency to achive a result, other than the bandit respec tombs but thats only because GGG needed it to have a big penalty to discourage swapping.

GGG favors "simple" recipes with 1-4 items only, and each one has a "theme" or goal that makes sense and is "easy" to make.

I feel very conflicted over what you've said.
IGN: Smegacore
Oh wow I did not expect a reaction like that lol.

I was just taking a wild guess at a recipe that is so valuable that OP can just drop one word as hint and get people to pay him to keep it secret.
Assuming of course OP and "clients" aren't bullshitting us.

As for my try, If you want to attach some agenda to what I said go ahead all I can say is:

- yes I know +q does nothing on a Tabula Rasa. It's just the OP dropped quality as hint and I wouldn't put it past GGG to involve sth so pointless as +q on a TR in a hidden recipe.

- I did not know that apparently involving TR in a hidden recipe is beating a dead horse. I am playing since october last year.

- I am certainly not trying to get anyone to do anything with their TRs. To test the recipe all you need to do is put it in the vendor but you can always cancel and don't need to sell so not sure how people would risk their TRs...

- I am not trying to influence trades or anything. Look at my characters. I have one main the rest is race chars. Lvl 78. No I don't have a lot of currency.

And lastly, I just like speculative lore or item threads, so sue me!
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
Last edited by hazydoc on Feb 18, 2014, 10:52:56 AM
Crafting was put in recently

Stuff that is missing

As there are wands with +1, obvious would be:
Bows with +1 to bow skill gems
Helmets with +1 to minions

As Weapons has 'Increased Physical Damage' and 'Added damage', obvious would be:
Armour with Increased Defences and Added Defences (Eva/ES/Armour)

However these are not recipes yet, but might be added soon.
Last edited by Powerhunger on Feb 18, 2014, 1:37:07 PM
There are recipes for +1 element to gems on weapons, what about a recipe for +1 minion gems on helmets. Like a helm + transmute + some minion gem.

It's not a big money making recipe were looking for but it's something that might have been over looked
The most elaborate troll i read in months...
"
TheJedipimp wrote:
There are recipes for +1 element to gems on weapons, what about a recipe for +1 minion gems on helmets. Like a helm + transmute + some minion gem.

It's not a big money making recipe were looking for but it's something that might have been over looked

Also a nice idea.

I am wondering about returns as well.

Is it a recipe that makes smaller amounts of currency but does so steadily or is it a risky manoeuvre that might have a high yield?
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
I'm guessing that's it's a very profitable recipe due to the fact that the people who know it are not saying a word. I'm sure they want to use it to get a big advantage in the new leagues. All of the lesser orbs have a know recipe so it has to be something big
Maybe this reciepe is not something extreme. Every slot with 20% quality, all magic and gives you a regal orb. Or extremely expensive like every slot with 20% quality, all uniques and gives you one of those orbs that rich exiles speak of and I never saw. :) Can anyone try it? I am so poor in uniques, blacksmith's wetstones and armor scraps for that matter. There were complains about too many low-level uniques so maybe the new reciepe is a unique sink...
"
ceapone66 wrote:
Maybe this reciepe is not something extreme. Every slot with 20% quality, all magic and gives you a regal orb. Or extremely expensive like every slot with 20% quality, all uniques and gives you one of those orbs that rich exiles speak of and I never saw. :) Can anyone try it? I am so poor in uniques, blacksmith's wetstones and armor scraps for that matter. There were complains about too many low-level uniques so maybe the new reciepe is a unique sink...

There's already a regal orb recipe though.

Full set of ilvl 75+ items, rare, unidentified = 2 Regal Orbs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info