Emergency Downtime - FIXED

I wouldn't mind pay a small monthly fee to play this game.
This game is awesome. The developers did a GREAT job. I think it wont hurt anyone to pay $5 per month.
It will help the DEVs to have a way much better servers and continue working on this game.

Lot of people might not agree with me... but u know... just my 2 cents. :)
I agree and I think that it is a good idea to pay a small monthly fee...
Only GOD can judge me !!!
Annoying, im being logged out when i log in for 10-20 sec, what is that?
Sorry but this is not normal to be kicked every day 5 days in a row. There are connections issues, disconnections, time outs, lags etc. I play 5 minutes and than I wait one hour to fix something and again. And you are willing to pay for it? No thanks
"
davidvilla wrote:
I wouldn't mind pay a small monthly fee to play this game.
This game is awesome. The developers did a GREAT job. I think it wont hurt anyone to pay $5 per month.
It will help the DEVs to have a way much better servers and continue working on this game.

Lot of people might not agree with me... but u know... just my 2 cents. :)

No.

If I want to pay to loot grind I'll go back to WoW.
I´ll second that.

There are enough pay-per-month games outside, that´l NEVER EVER going to play due to that reaseon.

If it would ever start to cost something, then the same aproach as GuildWars could be accepted.
Buying the game would be ok, just like i bought Diablo2 a VERY long time ago and still from time to time play it.

But that sure would have a downside to GGG...the demands to a game that u have to pay for is MUCH higher. Serverdowns wouldn´t be accepted, as well a a "beta", bugs etc.
So i would say it´s something one can talk about in the future.
"
sedlik wrote:
Sorry but this is not normal to be kicked every day 5 days in a row. There are connections issues, disconnections, time outs, lags etc. I play 5 minutes and than I wait one hour to fix something and again. And you are willing to pay for it? No thanks

It would help the Dev's to fix these issues if it was a pay to play game, no one said they would pay for crash's and bugs, they would pay to play the game in hopes that their contributions help to support and improve the stability of the servers. Had this been a pay to play from the start the Dev's may have been able to have a better server capacity and to solve the issues prior to beta, and speaking of "beta", the game isn't done hence the closed and open BETA's. It amazes me that people can complain about a free game that is so readily supported by the Dev's staff and the community, yet they can never give any good feedback. The feedback is always in the form of trash talking complaints instead of a fact based idea on how to improve or implement better ways of improving this issue. I got an idea, if you don't like the game or the support, or even the server issues, THEN DON'T PLAY!! You haven't lost anything, cause you didn't contribute anything but your ignorant complaints. P.S. wasn't directed mainly at the person who was quoted, more at what was said not at the person who said it, so please don't take it personal. Thanks and keep up the great work GGG, f2p game of the year when its fully released, FOR SURE!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info