Emergency Downtime - FIXED

It is funny that people think that choosing a different gateway means playing with other people... Ahh... ^^
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
"
hellzer wrote:
It is funny that people think that choosing a different gateway means playing with other people... Ahh... ^^
No, it isn't, your sense of humor just sucks.
I'm at work now and can't wait to come home again to play. Its been a long while since I felt that. I hope the servers are allright. I don't mind server restarts and crashes as long as I'm aware of whats happening. And GGG is doing a great job at that.

I'm glad and proud that I was able to be part of the Path of Exile beta team and I'm glad PoE is in their next stage of development. Cheers guys!

"
XCodes wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:
No, it isn't, your sense of humor just sucks.

oh noes, did he hurt your feelings?!
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

Hardcore to the bone.
"
Hellskin wrote:
oh noes, did he hurt your feelings?!
Did he have to? The fact that you're a douchebag doesn't change depending on how much weight someone gives to your words.

At least now I know what to expect from this community: the same 12-year-olds I met in D2 and haven't changed at all since then.
"
For those interested, player concurrency hit 69850 players before it was high enough to take down the realm

NOW That's impressive
Seems like the server runs stable today. no crashes, normally they would already begin to crash ^^

gg now everyone can enjoy PoE in primetime
Wand's don't kill people, i kill people, with Wand's
"
Niburu wrote:
Seems like the server runs stable today. no crashes, normally they would already begin to crash ^^

You spoke too soon.
guessed we crashed the realm yet again.. whoohoo!
its great how you keep us informed, it shows you value your players/customers and im sure we all appreciate it! keep it up, prob one of the best developers out atm !!
"
Sisaroth wrote:
"
Niburu wrote:

You spoke too soon.

Yes i should have shut my mouth, however it was atleast fewer cras hcompared to the days before
Wand's don't kill people, i kill people, with Wand's

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info