Do you think PoE needs a "Loot 2.0" overhaul?

PoE doesnt need loot overhaul, it needs loot tweaks. Get rid of the low level rares dropping in high level areas. They have no use. Make better mods more likely, no one needs a +10 life on an ilvl 76 Astral Plate.

PoE does need Crafting 2.0, a complete overhaul. Dropping a Voltaxic Rift and Lioneyes is awesome, til you realize that you'll need to spend the next 6-12 months 6-linking it. Everything about crafting in PoE is just bad.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
PoE doesnt need loot overhaul, it needs loot tweaks. Get rid of the low level rares dropping in high level areas. They have no use. Make better mods more likely, no one needs a +10 life on an ilvl 76 Astral Plate.

PoE does need Crafting 2.0, a complete overhaul. Dropping a Voltaxic Rift and Lioneyes is awesome, til you realize that you'll need to spend the next 6-12 months 6-linking it. Everything about crafting in PoE is just bad.

This.
"
toyotatundra wrote:

Sadly, you are right.
Please GGG fix this.
I think drop rate in Poe is just fine. Normal and cruel don't drop many items but once you get to merciless you get a lot more rare/blue spawns and end-act bosses drops are buffed beyond comprehension. The thing that brings things out of balance is that map bosses don't drop as much as act-bosses and this makes no sense to me since from one hand GGG gates uniques into high map levels and then buffs act bosses. Which one do you want us to do GGG? Go for end game maps or farm merciless Piety all day?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
No
"
Korvay wrote:
"
toyotatundra wrote:

This.

yep, this
FOR THE DARK GODS!

IGN: Monokuma_Joestar
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
No
Loot 2.0 was needed for Diablo 3.0 because the game is ARPG 0.5.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jan 25, 2014, 5:12:45 AM
Loot 2.0 is only necessary when an ARPG dosen't have proper crafting. However, its still better than a retarded gambling system

PoE should 1up Diablo 3 by completely revamping the crafting system (Hire brotherlaz you idiots... he designed most of the uniques, why not crafting ffs?)

Last edited by xXx_EliteHardcorePro_xXx on Jan 25, 2014, 5:19:11 AM
Perhaps not a completely overhaul but some adjustments are desperately needed.

It's telling when players resort to "Alt farming" to make currency because drops are so shit they go to the vendor straight away.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info